Removal dentures and sex

Am scheduled for upper dentures soon and would like input from others about sexual experiences. I had one experience from a provider with complete dentures and her removal before giving a bbbj. Should I remove prior to sex or just leave them in
Am scheduled for upper dentures soon and would like input from others about sexual experiences. I had one experience from a provider with complete dentures and her removal before giving a bbbj. Should I remove prior to sex or just leave them in Originally Posted by happy 1
Ladies with dentures tend to not have control (understandable) and leave painful marks!! While ladies who remove dentures and with the right attitude have gotten my return business over and over and over again! One for 3 and a half years!!!

Can’t imagine the issues with guys ‘cept, maybe, kissing. Might take some practice!!
Am scheduled for upper dentures soon and would like input from others about sexual experiences. I had one experience from a provider with complete dentures and her removal before giving a bbbj. Should I remove prior to sex or just leave them in Originally Posted by happy 1
As a dentist who has practiced over 5 decades I would, after 6 months of healing, have your dentist evaluate for implants. They will be totally secure and you should have no embarrassing moments. You just have to remember to keep them very clean.