Penny for your thoughts

I'm curious do men edge themselves when they masterbate?
I love having the power in my hands and love how cruel and mean it can be to continue to bring your body to a peak just to stop shy of an amazing finish
Great idea, I imagine there are a few guys that have that self control.

As for me, I don't. But would be happy to surrender that control to the right (or wrong) woman.
Nope the fun of edging is the girl having control
Nope the fun of edging is the girl having control Originally Posted by cmore197474

CMore is spot on. I like both the physical and verbal play.
Besides, what guy can edge when he's looking at your hot photo? Nice!
Sexy
Penny for your thoughts Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Ohhh, that picture is worth more than a penny, Jasmin..!

The next word in the Sex Dictionary after “edging” is “explosion”...! You ready for a few explosions?!?
Yes, I have done edging. If watching vids just keeping the edge and buildup and back off as once you cum the movie isn’t quite as erotic. Not as fun as letting a skilled woman do it!
edging is soooo hot to do
especially using warm coconut oil and massaging a cock
Nope the fun of edging is the girl having control Originally Posted by cmore197474
I agree so much more fun in my hands
Ohhh, that picture is worth more than a penny, Jasmin..!

The next word in the Sex Dictionary after “edging” is “explosion”...! You ready for a few explosions?!? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Explosion! Yessss!! Lol I'm always ready
CMore is spot on. I like both the physical and verbal play. Originally Posted by hounddog
Verbal say how soo?
CMore is spot on. I like both the physical and verbal play. Originally Posted by hounddog
Verbal say how soo?
Verbal say how soo? Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Answering that question is like answering how is the right way to lick a clitoris - You would get a different answer from any individual you ask.

Feel free to PM me about what I like, but don't ask me how to lick a clit.
100% but it's never the same as being edged by someone who knows what they're doing