New pics coming soon

Ok, so apparently my pics are too conservative. So, by population demand and request I'm going to have some more risqué ones taken sometime this week. I'll post them right after I review them.
They won't be nudes but they will be good ones. My photographer has some really good ideas.
Requests?
You are absolutely adorable; so, anything risqué will surely be breathtaking. As not having had the pleasure of seeing you, I'll leave it to the other fine gentleman who have, to comment on the best shots to accentuate your assets.
Please ask your photographer to get some more face shots with you smiling and those sexy , expressive eyes of yours shining when you smile.
As they say on the Upset board...let's see some taint
I wonder who this lucky photographer is!!
  • bam71
  • 12-29-2014, 03:58 PM
While I think your current pics are good, you have an awesome smile! I must request a pic of your other assets,
Remember, pics of your feet, without your Miss Kitty socks on!!

Remember, pics of your feet, without your Miss Kitty socks on!! Originally Posted by Frank Pierce
My favorite is the one in the jersey. Looking forward 'em!
My Atlanta jersey and their coach got fired today!
I'll wear just the jersey, no pants. Will that work?
But I'm a Giants fan now that I'm back here. Lol

My favorite is the one in the jersey.
Looking forward 'em! Originally Posted by Arandomniceguy
For you, me sitting in just panties, no shirt, with my long silky brown wavy hair down my front partially covering my boobs. Will that work?

While I think your current pics are good, you have an awesome smile! I must request a pic of your other assets, Originally Posted by bam71
  • bam71
  • 12-30-2014, 06:16 AM
That would be awesome!
  • bam71
  • 12-30-2014, 11:01 AM
Not to sound greedy but how about same outfit but looking over your shoulder? Show all your assets
3sides must be sliiping

errrr ok

What! no taint pic's
You got it! And, I'll even bite my bottom lip for you!

Not to sound greedy but how about same outfit but looking over your shoulder? Show all your assets Originally Posted by bam71