we are human too !#

OK I Hope THIS IS the right forum but I am a provider and for all the hobbiest ...... we are human too . I am not perfect . I have flaws . Normally it's doesn't bother me and many people say I'm much prettier then my pics (which were taken 4 days ago) but tonight someone from this site comes takes off his coat says om very pretty puts his coat back on says I don't look the same the. Unzips his coat and says sorry I'll stay by then mt feelings were hurt and I nicely told him to leave .

I'm human it's like u guys are expecting a walking talking Barbi and even she wouldn't be good enough in some cases . Just keep in mind we are putting ourselves out there and even tho we are providers we have feeling also !!!

Maybe I'll stick to b.p. those guys appreciate a sage clean drug free pretty girl who uses her real pics lol
sounds like he was an indecisive and insensitive jerk
you were right to tell him to hit the bricks
You shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. There are plenty of guys here who will treat you with respect and appreciate you for exactly who you are. If you take it too personally it will drive you to drink
You were totally in the right to ask him to leave...his behavior makes it obvious he was a knucklehead and it could only go down hill from there.

So...CHIN UP...CHEST OUT...have a SHOT of good tequila and soldier on, babe.

Don't let the bastards grind you down

Peace
PK
Well said Loki -
Mya - there are plenty of guys who will appreciate you because you are human - so don't let this one bad experience get you down
OK I Hope THIS IS the right forum but I am a provider and for all the hobbiest ...... we are human too . I am not perfect . I have flaws . Normally it's doesn't bother me and many people say I'm much prettier then my pics (which were taken 4 days ago) but tonight someone from this site comes takes off his coat says om very pretty puts his coat back on says I don't look the same the. Unzips his coat and says sorry I'll stay by then mt feelings were hurt and I nicely told him to leave .

I'm human it's like u guys are expecting a walking talking Barbi and even she wouldn't be good enough in some cases . Just keep in mind we are putting ourselves out there and even tho we are providers we have feeling also !!!

Maybe I'll stick to b.p. those guys appreciate a sage clean drug free pretty girl who uses her real pics lol Originally Posted by mya_madioson
I don't recommend sticking to bp. Out of all my experiences hun this is nothing. Wipe it off. Sorry if I sound harsh but this business has all different types of issues such as top notch girls robbing guys, guys robbing girls, people walking out, assholes, bitches etc etc. I have had some incidents that you couldn't even imagine happen and I am one of the sweetest/top girls in the area. Like loki said chest up. And to all ladies don't let something this little get to you. If you do you probably are not made for this sorry. Just tired of hearing girls complain. Honesty is best policy.
I don't recommend sticking to bp. Out of all my experiences hun this is nothing. Wipe it off. Sorry if I sound harsh but this business has all different types of issues such as top notch girls robbing guys, guys robbing girls, people walking out, assholes, bitches etc etc. I have had some incidents that you couldn't even imagine happen and I am one of the sweetest/top girls in the area. Like loki said chest up. And to all ladies don't let something this little get to you. If you do you probably are not made for this sorry. Just tired of hearing girls complain. Honesty is best policy. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Uh...I said Chest OUT!! Let me see that RACK BABY!!
Who doesn't love BOOBIES!!! BIG BOUNCY BREASTS!!
That always cheers me up...just sayin'

Peace
PK
Uh...I said Chest OUT!! Let me see that RACK BABY!!
Who doesn't love BOOBIES!!! BIG BOUNCY BREASTS!!
That always cheers me up...just sayin'

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk

I tried to combine chin up and chest out. Boobies are amazing. Tig ol' bitties!!!
If your pics were only 4 days old at the time he saw you, you looked like or even better than your pics and he still had a problem then he sounds like a flat-out lookieloo. Or...got cold feet and that was his extremely shitty way of getting out of the date by making it about you in a negative way. Either way...creepy as hell.

Maybe I'll stick to b.p. those guys appreciate a sage clean drug free pretty girl who uses her real pics lol Originally Posted by mya_madioson