New pictures

Ok, so I finally put some new pictures up. Although they are not what many have requested IE: lingerie, sexy poses and the like, they are me, as I am today.
I've decided that if you want to see any that are more revealing, you have to come see me. I'm sorry, I'm just too conservative.

So have a look at my showcase.

Enjoy!
Kristine
Love the new pics KA!
I prefer the conservative look savoring the real thing for when the door opens. Also prefer the hair natural rather than dried. just my opinion.
  • iggy
  • 02-07-2015, 03:30 PM
U know there was a guy claiming only select clients would get

" Past the Gate Keeper "

That guy disappeared, Tree Bark Showed up Hmm ?.

Have you noticed he has a commented in almost every thread she is in, he jumps right in. Sure makes one think her " Manager " ( for the lack of the true name for his job ).

I have notice how much the new pictures . Resembles the pictures she used in the past. I wonder Y they are not attaching those reviews to her current ones. Staff edit, CC

I also noticed she Staff edit CC, revealing personal info

Iggy

Please don't hijack Kristine's threAD
Hey Iggy, fuck off! Just saying. Your mouth hasn't been banned yet I will never understand.
Sigh....

Please don't hijack Kristine's threAD Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The new pictures with the snow in the background look pretty damn recent to me.
Ok, so I finally put some new pictures up. Although they are not what many have requested IE: lingerie, sexy poses and the like, they are me, as I am today.
I've decided that if you want to see any that are more revealing, you have to come see me. I'm sorry, I'm just too conservative.

So have a look at my showcase.

Enjoy!
Kristine Originally Posted by Kristine Adorable
The new photos ARE very nice. Very cute.

Congratulations.
Very nice selection of pictures!
Thank you all!
Your new Showcase pictures are "adorable"...Both Sexy and cute...Well done...
Can't wait til I get back to Albany !