Need help with a provider (Drew Winter)

I just tried to book with Drew Winter/Winter Inez which has been on the top of my bucket list for probably about the time ive been part of this hobby and she seems to be pretty popular on here so I have decided to come here for help. I have seemed to have brutally fucked up and am honestly on here looking for a second redemption so I could try booking with her. I fucked up since my last review I negatively reviewed this one provider that I had a bad time with and in my physical description I said she was on the bigger side and Drew seemed to take it as me calling her fat but i thought she was lovely and not even fat she was curvy, however in my eyes she just wasn’t a provider for me to recommend to others for completely other reasons. All im asking is if she (if ur reading this) could offer me a second chance to schedule with her again or if another member who is a reliable acquaintance of hers could possibly help me get back in contact with her as I feel like she may have blocked me. I am very sorry to Drew if this is not the move for me to contact you again I am just throwing a hail mary because I swear I am not a bad person. She seems like the sweetest person from all the reviews ive read and do not want to let something like this fail because of a simple miscommunication. Thank you to anyone who can even help and im sorry
My man, putting this out there is not the way.
Acting with this level of desperation isn't going to endear you to her, and if she knows who you are she will tell all her provider friends. Delete this.
I think the OP should find another hobby. That’s my best advice.
Move on
Jeeze…and just when I thought I can’t read anything more embarrassing this gets written LOL.
Please save face and stop apologizing to a hooker
  • Mplay
  • 07-23-2024, 07:37 PM
You’re not out anything. Just move on to the next.
Bud, let me say Ive been there and done it... So I'm speaking from first hand experience. Let it go and move on. I know it may seem like a thing to do but seriously it is worth it. She's not your friend, girlfriend, wife. Plus if someone gets that upset over a comment that you made, that alone is a major red flag and your just setting yourself up for more down the road. Don't get emotionally attached.
hey yall ive had a major lapse in my judgment posting this but i literally cannot figure out how to delete it so if a mod could please delete it for me. this is embarassing…
hey yall ive had a major lapse in my judgment posting this but i literally cannot figure out how to delete it so if a mod could please delete it for me. this is embarassing… Originally Posted by adamsivir
I think if you use the RTM button (Report To Moderator - it's the triangle with ! at the bottom left of the post) , that is the only way to get it removed/edited.
Don't think they will remove posts
hey yall ive had a major lapse in my judgment posting this but i literally cannot figure out how to delete it so if a mod could please delete it for me. this is embarassing… Originally Posted by adamsivir
Don’t worry about it bud. There’s tons of embarrassing posts here. Just let it go, it will be forgotten and move on.