State: Ohio
Address: Nice hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, FBSM, titie play, BBBJ, MISH, K9, CG, RCG. Repeat
Duration of Encounter: Multi-hour
Hair Length and Color: Blondish and shoulder length. With a hint of red
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lou is all around amazing. She is like a power keg of hotness. Gorgeous face, beautiful smile, big ass tits, and all around sexy. I love her lips and she does have does wonderful fuck me eyes. Of course, I can't forget her ass. Her hips are amazing for grabbing onto for a ride.
Recommendation: Yes
I forgot to put Lou website: http://lovablelou1102.cuties-sites.com/
I would like to change this review to a no since Lou stole money from me, and hacked my accounts.
That's not nice.
I would like to change this review to a no since Lou stole money from me, and hacked my accounts. Originally Posted by Irishman1775
The hell? Gotta be quite a story there. Sorry if you got burned, that's a huge contrast from the ROS. Especially if you had seen her before.
Yea, how about filling us in a little more. I was thinking about seeing her.
I would like to change this review to a no since Lou stole money from me, and hacked my accounts. Originally Posted by Irishman1775
I know I posted this comment and now regret it. I will not go into details of all that happen between Lou and I. Enough of it has been to much in the public eye already. I will say that we have worked out all our misunderstanding. Most of our issues come from being in a relationship in an industry that is not made for it.
Lou is a beautiful woman with a hugh heart.