Stood up on NYE

Just sharing my experience on NYE I had with Ms. Prada (aka Sweet Treat 21 on ECCIE). I saw she was in town and read her reviews and she seemed perfect for me so I gave her a ring and we set up a incall appt for 9pm. So I drive from CP to the 290/35 and call her to get her hotel name. When I arrived she talked me through the complex since it was pretty big. Once on her floor she gave me her room # and we hung up. I got to her room and knocked but got nothing. Knocked a few more times and nothing. I called her 3 times, thinking maybe she gave me the wrong number but got no answer. Mind you it was 34 degrees out and I was freezing. So I send her a text and tell her I was leaving and then she calls... Apparently she assumed I was white on the phone and was surprised to find out I was Hispanic. I asked if that was a problem and she said no and started asking the same questions she had asked me on the initial call like age, occupation, etc. After trying to still see her & give her the benefit of the doubt, I could tell she just didn't want to see me for some reason, I just decided to leave and told her thank you for wasting my time and gas(plus I was freezing my balls off!). I was nothing short of a gentleman on the phone so i don't know what her problem was. Here is one of her BP ads and also she's on here on the board as well : http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...bbw40/11039291
Her loss....you should have given me a ring ...I would have warmed you right up....
I'm so sorry hon. Some people are so inconsiderate and thoughtless, and on NYE!!
Call VL next time, she may be one of the sweetest, friendliest girls on the board.
I'm so sorry hon. Some people are so inconsiderate and thoughtless, and on NYE!!
Call VL next time, she may be one of the sweetest, friendliest girls on the board. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin

Yes I should've VL
Baby, its a new year, not all is lost.
Muah!!
Hopefully the new year is looking better for you now.
Sorry this happened to you on NYE of all days.
I'm not sure this is really alert worthy. Is it? From the description you provided, it didn't sound like you were ever in any danger personally or otherwise. Maybe I'm misunderstanding this? If I and others posted an alert every time we were disappointed with being stood up by a flaky prostitute, this alert board would be filled with 10 times as many alerts.
Her loss....you should have given me a ring ...I would have warmed you right up.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

LOL "If ya want it, ya shoulda put a ring on it"..
hehe! good one nuglet.
  • ztonk
  • 01-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Moved from Alerts to Coed Discussions

ztonk
Couldn't find Sweet Treat 21 but Miss Prada looks like Miss Pile Of Crap. Why did you want to see her?
Couldn't find Sweet Treat 21 but Miss Prada looks like Miss Pile Of Crap. Why did you want to see her? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here is her number and profile:
(469) 213-0664
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=257786

Saw she had some ok reviews...