Intimidated or turned on...?

Just for fun.
Gentlemen....Are you turned on or intimidated if the lady has toys out? Do you like them to be added to your fun? Or do you prefer to be her ONLY plaything during your time together? If she has toys either in the bathroom or bedroom, what are your thoughts? Are you more intimidated if some of the toys are bigger than you? Or are you turned on thinking that she can use them?
Ladies.... Do you purposely leave toys out? Or forget to store them after cleaning them? Do you like to add them to sessions? Or do you want only human touch during session? Do you possibly use them to prepare yourself for the session?
BOTH....Are there certain toys that you can both enjoy mutually? Or toys you want to completely avoid?
I have a magic wand with an attachment for you gents. I've tried it on a few guys and have had mixed reactions.
Intimidated or turned on...?
YES!
since I have a big dick I do not worry about toys or whatever.
bring it on!
And what if the lady had something like this? I think this would even be daunting to me. LOL
And what if the lady had something like this? I think this would even be daunting to me. LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I would only take issue if you had designs on using that on me. My ass pipe is not open for drilling.

But I would gladly put you through the paces with that thing.
Not at all, she can bring a toy out. I don't care if a provider gets off during my session because she won't. lol

In my personal life, that is different. I'll make an effort.

sixx
I have a magic wand with an attachment for you gents. I've tried it on a few guys and have had mixed reactions. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
It was interesting, and I wouldn't mind trying it again.
As far as her own toys
Intimidating? Not at all. Turn -on? Watching a woman pleasure herself is always a turn-on.
I'm average, but I know a woman can come with my dick so I really don't care how big her toys are.
I have a magic wand with an attachment for you gents. I've tried it on a few guys and have had mixed reactions. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
My 2 cents...

I had to replace the wand a few months ago and it came with a few attachments including that one. My experience with the wand is it seems to work best as is, the g spot finder, sleeves etc throw off the balance and that makes it noisy and clunky. I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't like the wand hence going through a new one every few years. It may be just me but I am not fond of popping from a vibrator of any kind. It just doesn't compare to real touch.
And what if the lady had something like this? I think this would even be daunting to me. LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Ok that would scare me!!!
I keep all my big scary/BDSM toys in drawers, but it's not uncommon for me to have my strap on harness or a butt plug lying around. Although it cracks me up when someone walks in and is like "wow you have a lot of sex toys around," referring to one or two left out.

We're sex workers after all, sex toys should be part and parcel.
We're sex workers after all, sex toys should be part and parcel. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
I wonder if those tools of the trade are tax deductible.
I wonder if those tools of the trade are tax deductible. Originally Posted by saustin
They aren't but if you buy from Le Rouge, you get an Entertainer's discount. They also give you a punch card for 20% your next purchase when you fill one up. They never expire! I suddenly feel the need to shop for some toys!
My 2 cents...

I had to replace the wand a few months ago and it came with a few attachments including that one. My experience with the wand is it seems to work best as is, the g spot finder, sleeves etc throw off the balance and that makes it noisy and clunky. I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't like the wand hence going through a new one every few years. It may be just me but I am not fond of popping from a vibrator of any kind. It just doesn't compare to real touch. Originally Posted by TomAustin
I have to agree that the real thing is best!! But sometimes it is fun to add toys to the fun. I will sometimes use the want while being fucked but on the pubic bone where the effects are felt by the guy and I can still focus on him, not the toy.
Ok that would scare me!!! Originally Posted by TomAustin
I don't have that one, it was just a picture from online. And not sure I'd want it. LOL
Toys (or is that with a z) don't scare me, but some providers do ...