Need opinions/advice from submissive guys

So I saw a provider yesterday. I'll not identify her at this point. I saw her for a back rub and GFE session (which I guess is her specialty). In the course of our small talk I told her about my experience as a Dom in the BDSM lifestyle and she told me about her long held secret fantasies to be a Goddess (Domme) and rule over and control men. She immediately asked if I could show her how to be a Domme. Hummm. I've been in the BDSM scene for 20 years and have given some occasional advice to new male Doms starting out, but never a lady (Domme).

I told her a lot of general information on emotional interplay, how to explore those sorts of feelings within herself and possible partners/clients, and a lot of advice on the physical techniques of whipping, spanking, flogging, pinching, etc., and the important similarities and differences between humiliation, masochism, service, and fantasies involving helplessness, captivity, abuse, humiliation, service and devotion.

But now the problem is how for her to move forward. She can't advance without one or more play partners to practice with. And much as I like her, I am definitely the spanker, not the spankee.

I hate the idea of sending her into the local BDSM community (they overwhelmingly tend to be crazy) to find a play partner. And she certainly can't advertise on here for a paying client as if she were a professional Domme at this point.

So I have a question for the submissive guys out there... If she were to run an ad on here as a newby Domme-in-training looking for a few practice subjects (assuming she was being tutored enough to be safe), at a rate lower than what a fully experienced Pro-Domme could demand, would there be much interest?

Just wondering.