References

I asked a provider that I have seen about serving as a reference. She said she would and requested that she be contacted at a private email address.
I contacted a provider I wanted to see through a PM on this website and included my reference and her email address. The response was have my reference send her a PM on this website.
My initial impulse was that if you are going to make seeing you this difficult, I'll go elsewhere. I did forward her request but did not hear back from either her or my reference so, I did just move on.
I am curious as to whether others in the community, especially the ladies, think it is unrealistic to expect someone who is providing a reference to be the one to make the initial contact.
the girl needing the reference contacts the girl who can provide a reference, not the other way around. the one providing the reference will not contact anyone, that is the desired providers job to check references.
Unless I know the lady personally I will only respond to reference requests via the ladies verified account. Emails and numbers can be faked and since a lot of ladies don't have any publicly posted I want to make sure I'm actually speaking to that person and not an impersonator or a sneaky wife.
  • Low-T
  • 02-27-2019, 11:21 AM
As a requirement for membership verification, OH2 requires you have at least two providers to PM the administrator to verify a session within the past 60 days. That's really stretching the relationship between you and your providers. Luckily I have two that did so at my request.
Don't you have to also stay active to keep verified in OH2? So you will eventually have to have other providers contact them as well?
The whole reference thing is tiresome. I understand why we need it but, it still sucks. I've had three no-shows after being screened. Just a lot of wasted time.
The whole reference thing is tiresome. I understand why we need it but, it still sucks. I've had three no-shows after being screened. Just a lot of wasted time. Originally Posted by johnsmith19799

Aside from "need" that there is the truth! When it gets up to 3 references, it's a pass. I just don't hobby enough to have 3 on call to vouch for me in usually tight time turn around circumstances. I personally appreciate it when reviews in combo maybe with join dates is enough for someone. But of course I know this isn't everyone's comfort zone.
Reference with verified ladies should be done via PM to verify. She can send an additional email to the requested address, but it is the requesting lady’s responsibility to reach out...and the receiving lady’s responsibility to correspond in the way that makes the other lady comfortable.

Why? Many times guys will give a fake reference with a fake email. Unless it comes from a PM or a widely known email...you don’t know who you’re dealing with...like a wife or a fake provider.