Phone: 682-300-6968
Email Address: sexxyjade@hotmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P48266
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Supposed to be outcall near downtown Dallas
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No call, no show, then snarky arrogant PM six days later.
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: See pictures - never saw her
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like a pretty girl in the pictures. Has exactly the arrogant little princess attitude you'd expect from a 19 year old. So it's really my fault, as that's exactly why I've made it a policy to avoid providers under 30. My bad.
Recommendation: No
There is many High Class Ladies that is much more predictable and a much lower price. IMO
no activities tool place so its moved here
Why do people get so butt hurt over NCNS or a cancellation? No need to be crybaby ... Move on.
For what it's worth, I don't think posting an NCNS is being a crybaby. I suspect if you set up an appointment and got stood up, you'd be the first one to come on here crying "why didn't somebody tell me!"
In my defense this guy wanted me to come to Dallas for 150 dollars and something came up extremely personal. He then messaged me and I apologized six days later he sends a message saying that's all you have to say and later asks for an apology which I already gave. He was extremely rude in the way he approached me and really hurt my feelings. I'm a very sweet provider and this is definitely not a habit of mine hints the 22 good reviews I have. Sometimes things like this happen and I apologize. But I did call this guy a dick head and he deserved so much more than just that. I refuse to see someone with an attitude like this. For the rest of you, know I would never intentionally treat someone like that.
  • yambs
  • 02-08-2013, 12:35 AM
you leave jade alone! .....
Just an FYI, I have attempted to see Ms Jade a couple of times. Her TCB skills have been just fine as we have both had instances come up keeping us from connecting. She responded in what I would classify as couteous and professional. Sometimes shit happens and the unfortuate results can be seen here. I understand Dave's frustration as for some of us scheduling (my fluid schedule is the biggest challenge) takes alot of work so he felt the need to post his experience. I also understand Ms Jades view as a young lady with unexpected personal issues taking priority. Just my two cents.
Why do people get so butt hurt over NCNS or a cancellation? No need to be crybaby ... Move on. Originally Posted by pyramider
Here's the deal pyramider. That was my one chance to do a session for the next month. Do you not understand what I'm saying in the post, that some of us do not have unlimited time and opportunities to see girls? So I arrange my schedule to accommodate the time SHE specified, which was going to be my one opportunity for a month, and then she doesn't even have the common courtesy to call or PM? You don't think I should be upset over that? Plus I had no intention of posting an NCNS, I had dropped the whole thing. It was her attitude that made me decide to do it.

In my defense this guy wanted me to come to Dallas for 150 dollars and something came up extremely personal. He then messaged me and I apologized six days later he sends a message saying that's all you have to say and later asks for an apology which I already gave. He was extremely rude in the way he approached me and really hurt my feelings. I'm a very sweet provider and this is definitely not a habit of mine hints the 22 good reviews I have. Sometimes things like this happen and I apologize. But I did call this guy a dick head and he deserved so much more than just that. I refuse to see someone with an attitude like this. For the rest of you, know I would never intentionally treat someone like that. Originally Posted by Sexxyjade
Jade, I made an offer and you accepted it. With a smiley face, I might add. You've got three options when someone makes an offer; you can say no, you can so no, but we can do it for this much, or you can say yes. You said yes, you set the time. So exactly where was I in the wrong there? I would ask you to please quote anything I said to you that was rude. If the moderator will allow it, I'll be glad to post every PM between us verbatim, and then the guys can decide exactly who was rude in this deal. I'll also ask you to find one provider who I've been rude to. I treat my girls with all respect, but I expect the same from them. I had no intention of writing a bad review over this. When I wrote back asking if that was all you had to say, and do you think I should write a NCNS review, I was trying to make you realize without preaching at you that you had wronged me, you had disrespected me and my time, and if I wasn't a nice guy I had all rights to post an NCNS over this. So maybe you'd think twice before you just outright waste someone else's time without contacting them. But then when you came back SIX DAYS LATER with your snarky little attitude, and saying you don't care if I write a bad review, YOU pushed it over the cliff. You understand?

Moderator - I really don't understand why this should be hidden here. NCNS used to be common in the reviews section. This is exactly the information guys like me need to know - who's reliable and who's not. It's as important as looks and services.
She is one of the most mature young providers I have met
and sexy hot. With OOTW service, my experience.

WK Incorporated---all rights reserved.
Jade needs a spankin'....and I volunteer!
So a ncns is hidden, and then her management is allowed to turn it into an ad for her? What's happened to this board?
JustDave,

You're a nice guy and I like you but I would just leave this alone. I have delt with you in the past and you are VERY up front about things from the very begining so I'm more than sure she knew what she was walking into if she would have went. But, maybe she is is telling the truth, maybe something did happen like she said. And maybe she kind of took it as a little bit of a threat when you made a comment to her about "should you write a ncns review or not". I know I would have taken it as a threat and probley would have said something snarky back. And normally. I'm not a snarky person.

Maybe this is a simple case of misunderstanding on both of your parts.

Plus I'm willing to bet this thread is making her some money.
Not a bad thing if you ask me. :-)
I Love You Jade!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Hey Kaylee! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I certainly don't want to affect anyone's income, that's why I almost never write a negative review. I just expect the same consideration from them. But in this case, I HAD dropped it. Five days had gone by. I had done nothing. Then all of a sudden she hits me with the PM's about what an asshole I am, and that she doesn't care if I write a negative review, and she's gonna warn everyone about me. So, careful what you wish for and all that. And like you say I'm sure there's plenty of guys with loose schedules that can work around her traumas and dramas. And on that note, I've had three providers PM me asking for a chance to prove that they don't do business that way, so I guess it's all good. Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon!