?? Thai Stars - Status of the Ladies of Thai Stars ??

Many of us would like to know the present status of the ladies of Thai Stars. Are they OK ?? Have they been detained by US government immigration services ?? Does it appear that they are all going to be sent back home (Thailand) or might they still be released here in the US ?? They are all sweet ladies and many of us are concerned about their fate.

We will appreciate greatly any info anyone can post in this regard. Please keep us updated as info becomes available.

Thank you, TG
GREAT QUESTION i would think it might depend on what they were charged with. as well with studio wey wjat are the charges, know of us know yet. the charges could be local or fedal or taxes. i spoke with a girl from the days of aspd and if anyone remebers i think it was black tuesday when the studios of escape were busted, the owner got 33 months in fedarel prison and a fine.
~If they're on VISAs (which I think all were) they'll likely suffer the same fate as one of our missing K-girls as a minimum.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Why do you guys think it is kosher to discuss peoples issues like this on here? I swear yall are making it too effing easy to connect dots from the hobby to the private life. Gawd for fucking bid any hooktard ever talk about hobbyists arrests like yall do these girls. .. smdh.

Why not just have this discussion in private messages or email..

I don't think things like this should be talked about on here. I get the "there is a sting running in this area, don't get caught up" ... but I think "so n so were arrested in this sweep they did over here" shouldn't be.
Z: I asked a simple Q about the well-being / status of these lovely ladies who have given us so much pleasure, pampering, attention, and kindness, but who have now fallen on hardship.

Is the intense reaction really appropriate ?? TG
I believe that no one here has any intent of harming the ladies being discussed.

It also appears to me that we are crossing the line into real life information. I understand that there is true concern for people we like. There are ladies here that I care about, too. We need to not injure them. If there is need to discuss R/L info, lets go to PM.

I am going to close this thread as serving no purpose and possibly endangering someone. If someone higher up the food chain wants it opened, it will be.

Torito
Tommy: but those that followed you began discussing legal issues, visa statuses and other information that is frankly no one's hobby business.

It's nice that you are concerned with a provider's well being. But do you really think that a discussion here, in public, is proper and discrete? Are their whereabouts your business? It's OK to wonder. But why is this discussion a good idea? Does it help them, or just answer the questions of the overly curious and horny hobbyist?

Two other threads were closed regarding this, because foolish members began to put information out that could easily be put together to reveal personal information about those involved. (Names, locations, arrest records, etc.)

The intensity of response is in direct relation to the nature that a little privacy, even in light of unfortunate circumstances, is part of good hobby culture. Clearly, many here don't get that, or don't respect it, and they make the hobby worse for their participation.