Any Interest in Fitness/Bodybuilding Providers ?

HEY, GUYS!

White queen here. Never hobbied in Dallas before, but thinking about it.

What's the interest like for fitness/bodybuilding providers? (Any providers who fit the bill, please, feel free to PM me your firsthand experiences, too.)

Thanks!

TWQ

There are a few in the area. You look smoking hot but I am a little afraid you might break me. :-)
Absolutely. I would go so far as to say, please PM me if you do schedule a trip. I would like to schedule a visit.
I'm afraid my low quality love making skills and 3" erection would be inadequate and you would hurt me afterwards....

Just kidding! Though not really. I damn sure would like to feel that toned body up against me!
Your body is totally deliciousssss and I am sure there is lots of interest
You look great- I prefer a softer natural touch, but WALDT- There are ladies here who are BBW and do well so no reason why a fit toned lady could not do the same. I think you would find your niche here- you are not overly muscular where you look like a man or anything- Best wishes to you.
Where are the muscular taint photos?
Yes, if you are less than 5'4". Petite body builder ladys are awesome. Tall body builder girls tend toward the amazon types bcd. Just my narrow experience.
Yes, if you are less than 5'4". Petite body builder ladys are awesome. Tall body builder girls tend toward the amazon types bcd. Just my narrow experience. Originally Posted by Invisible1

+1 women above 5'4" or 5'5" are just lulzy as fuck to begin with. it's like, who am i supposed to be talking to here, a woman or some freak frankensteinish thing.

also, would only have interest if OP offered SS. otherwise, lol no. dallas is already flooded enough with overpriced, self-entitled women offering jack squat to their clients. not sure this city can handle another one...
[QUOTE =MassageMyBallz;1056383298]+1 women above 5'4" or 5'5" are just lulzy as fuck to begin with. it's like, who am i supposed to be talking to here, a woman or some freak frankensteinish thing.

also, would only have interest if OP offered SS. otherwise, lol no. dallas is already flooded enough with overpriced, self-entitled women offering jack squat to their clients. not sure this city can handle another one...[/QUOTE]

Wow, really ? I can see why you don't post much. Make many like that and decent povider will see you
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me???

YYYYEEEESSSS!

Where have you been all my life?
FuckinA bodybuilders and fitness goddesses are welcome! Get you sweet ass to Dallas and I'll be first in line beautiful!

HEY, GUYS!

White queen here. Never hobbied in Dallas before, but thinking about it.

What's the interest like for fitness/bodybuilding providers? (Any providers who fit the bill, please, feel free to PM me your firsthand experiences, too.)

Thanks!

TWQ

Originally Posted by The White Queen
Hey yes, you would be quite welcome!!
Cessiesexy does very well here in Dallas. She is not on eccie but has reviews here. I know her personally and she is VERY fit and VERY tall and not afraid to wear 5" heels to make herself even taller. I love her statuesque presence and her personality is off the charts funny. At 5ft nothing we are quite the pair standing side by side but I just love to look at her because she's so tall and fit.

https://www.preferred411.com/P122993

Nothing wrong with tall women and certainly no need to insult someone over their height. That was pretty off, dude.

Andy Wylde did very well in Dallas also and she was shorter like me but very muscular. Her body is beautifully sculpted but I think she is no longer in Texas. I could be wrong.

Last but certainly not least is Aprill. That girl has gotten super cut this past year and looks jaw-droppingly stunning. She is so sweet too. For as gorgeous as she is you'd think she be rather cunty but nothing could be further from the truth. Total sweetheart.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94959

I would start by contacting either of the ladies linked above. They are both very sweet, approachable and can probably help answer some of your questions.

Good luck!! You have an amazing body! No reason you shouldn't do well in Dallas!
Hell, If I win the next lottery drawing, I might have to consider hiring you for my live in body guard!