State: Florida
Address: my hotel on A1A
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: lk,bbbj, mish,doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: medium lenghth very fine ginger hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4 110lbs 34b tiny waist , pretty smile. gorgeous brazilian with very light skin
Recommendation: Yes
Where is the website to the agency? I typed in Dreamcompanions.com but nothing came up.
Questionable validity. Price is low and if you google the number it comes up as a law practice number. There’s a plethora of embellished, or outright fake, reviews on this site.
Where is the website to the agency? I typed in Dreamcompanions.com but nothing came up. Originally Posted by Actionbx22
It's dreamscompanion

The s goes after dream and companion is singular, no s.
Questionable validity. Price is low and if you google the number it comes up as a law practice number. There’s a plethora of embellished, or outright fake, reviews on this site. Originally Posted by Ronin3

No. She is real. The reviewer made a typo. The phone number is 9547084183. Google that and you'll find the agency site. Emma is real but she ditched the agency. She's now in Houston and she is charging a lot more than what this agency charged to see her. She's legit but no use to us. I remember she had a little scar on her back. She's really cute but CBJ.