Please deactivate my account

I have been on and off eccie for almost a year this is an addiction and I need to be done with it . Please deactivate my account I know I have asked before to get off and then turned around and got right back on here but I need a lifestyle change .
Please email Dallas@eccie.net include the reason behind the request to disable.
I didn't write this some one hacked my account I am still on eccie
You need to start doing a better job of keeping your account secure. Check your inbox..
Yes brooke check ur inbox. Trying to set an appt with you
It's so easy for you to say be careful becarful one of my clients hacked my account all my messages are gone and it was because of my own actions I should be more careful and I'm sorry that client is no longer a client of mine and sometimes clients get obsessed I am here for a reason and it's not to run you off or to get a stalker I'm just trying to provide a means to live with the love I give other and their genuine gifts of appreciation for for my time and love of you haven't heard from me or are wondering why I am here's and there if you really knew you would know I have a stalker who won't leave me alone even hacked my eccie now I have changed things and hopefully I can continue on with my adventure on eccie .