Larry Flint offers a Reward..........

Hustler Magazine Publisher Larry Flynt is offering $1 million to anyone who can prove they had an affair with Republican presidential candidate Texas Gov. Rick Perry, TMZ is reporting.

I do know he is opening allot of new stores ?

Google my name and see the results of that a hole!! He offered me the same thing to say I was with Vitter. What an idiot! I hope that guy burns in hell! Sure, I could have used that money but duh...I would assume they would need actual proof, and I don't want to end up dead like another lady he was supposedly with.
If you think George W was a bad president, just try Perry on for size.
Let make sure we stick to the topic at hand please. We have another forum for the political side of the story.
Rick Perry is a scumbag.

Larry Flynt is also but at least he doesn't hide it or be hypocritical about it.
Larry Flint is just pissed because he hasn't got "good hair".

I guess my question would be, "who would care". Didn't President Clinton sort of negate the entire "cheating on your wife" is immoral thing.

Or maybe you get a pass if you have a total bitch for a wife. I don't know much about Anita Perry, but she seems like a likeable Lady.

I still believe that if President Clinton, after being caught getting his knob polished in oval office, and just come on Television, looked straight into the camera, and said, "come on guys, give me a break. Look what I have to live with", most Americans would have said, "you get a pass, Bill".
Maybe Sarah Palin???....lol
Some scumbag is trying to publicly humiliate some other scumbag in order to gain some publicity and notoriety for his failing business model to stave off bankruptcy as long as possible instead of reworking to remain relevant, just like the guy he's trying to get dirt on.

No news here.
Some scumbag is trying to publicly humiliate some other scumbag in order to gain some publicity and notoriety for his failing business model to stave off bankruptcy as long as possible instead of reworking to remain relevant, just like the guy he's trying to get dirt on.

No news here. Originally Posted by Tellsoftly
Yea, but this scumbag is bringing in CIVIE women and smearing their reputation as well. They try and speculate on whom the hooker might be in real life, stalk her and her family, send reporters to her house etc. Not fun, and there are lawsuits in the process against him right now. Put that in your book lol.
Larry Flynt is actually a decent guy. He has fought to uphold the 1st Amendment in this country. I don't agree with this latest move, but he has been doing it for some time. He is merely trying to expose hypocrisy among so-called "do-gooders".

If you all remember, he threatened to expose some GOP congressmen who were having an affair during "Lewinskygate". You have to understand the man's motives before you can judge; then you judge!
Larry Flynt is actually a decent guy. He has fought to uphold the 1st Amendment in this country. I don't agree with this latest move, but he has been doing it for some time. He is merely trying to expose hypocrisy among so-called "do-gooders".

If you all remember, he threatened to expose some GOP congressmen who were having an affair during "Lewinskygate". You have to understand the man's motives before you can judge; then you judge! Originally Posted by Casanova69
Whatever dude. When you have cameras at your house because of a damn rumor, let me know what you think then. When your wife finds out about your little secrets from reporters and when your career is about to be taken away, you might be able to speak on what a great guy he is lol.

He is exposing innocent people in his fight to smear Congress...mothers at that, simply trying to make a living and feed their children! We are not talking drug addicts and low lives, but women in school just trying to make some extra money so they can provide a nice life for their families without having to work 100 hours a week for it.

News flash...I never saw this damn guy, and because of Flynt and a moron hobbyist in nola...well, nuff said.

He took the word of some other jack wad in New Orleans that Vitter and I were an item...with ZERO PROOF WHATSOEVER! How is that exposing anything? There was nothing to expose! They pulled a name out of a damn hat, and it was mine! Fk him!
London, I never said it was right. Please carefully read my posts. Again, he is trying to expose hypocrisy. Several politicians have been given a hard time for affairs, etc. (like Bill Clinton) by other politicians that regularly see hookers themselves. He's just trying to expose them as frauds and hypocrites. It's unfortunate that you suffered.
For a million bucks I would say I had an affair with Gov Goodhair.
London, I never said it was right. Please carefully read my posts. Again, he is trying to expose hypocrisy. Several politicians have been given a hard time for affairs, etc. (like Bill Clinton) by other politicians that regularly see hookers themselves. He's just trying to expose them as frauds and hypocrites. It's unfortunate that you suffered. Originally Posted by Casanova69
I am all for exposing them for what they are doing, but the least he could do was make sure his sources were not some pissed off nobodies with an ax to grind, before printing that crap!

Pyramider...LMAO!! After I am done with Mr. Flynt, I just might get what I turned down!
Best of luck, London. Mr. Flynt has defeated some pretty big people in court.