Muscular Providers

On a recent trip to Dallas I had a session with Figure Power! We had an awesome time (I should have booked more than one hour!) I was wondering if there were more providers that provide the same type of session or a website that would have some information.
First, what kind of session? or did you do a review?
Second, muscular women are awesome! Figure power is hot and muscular. Provider "Buttmans dream" on Eccie has some of the most muscular legs I have ever seen, but no upper body pics, plus she is 6' tall. If her upper body was like her lower body she would be Buzzworms ideal, but she would have to also be mean and then sweet and kind after the pummeling!
  • MrGiz
  • 09-29-2011, 11:16 PM
Nikki Tylor - New Orleans
I have always wanted to bang a big muscular body builder type provider who did a good amount of peds. In another life time when I lived in Euless Texas and ran a health club I used to get with this body builder chick that was very muscular. She was the hotnyest chick I have ever met when she was on a cycle. Damn I miss that girl.
If anyone can point me the right direction for a muscular bdybuilder chick in Vegas I would be most grateful.