Senator Al Franken Fights Against NDAA

Even Al Franken gets it. He's part of an effort to repeal the offending portions of the NDAA. Way to go, Al!

http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill...ainee-language

If the Obamazombies can't support the President on this, they ought to be able to support Senator Franken.

C'mon, you guys HAVE to like Senator Franken! What? Now he is opposing President Obama, he's no good? You people will rant on the most meaningless topics, but when it comes to suspending the Bill of Rights, everyone becomes silent. Are you afraid they will come after you if you say anything? Cowards. That's all I can figure. Don't make waves and maybe the soldiers will look the other way. Trust me, when it all goes down, they will come for you too.
COG---Are you auditioning for Marshy and Whirly's job?
So, is that another vote in favor of indefinite detention?

No, I'm not auditioning for anything, I just find it fascinating that no one, except Catnip, wants to support the President in this. I think this is the most important issue out there. The Bill of Rights has been scrapped, and people don't seem to care.
OK, we now have two votes in favor of indefinite detention. Catnip and BigTex. Anyone else want to man up and admit that the Bill of Rights is meaningless?
Well, Senator Al has proven that even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

He is still a clueless liberal moron, but on this one, he got it right.