Tara Reade's walking it back

Well, Tara Reade's starting to crawfish on her story. Did Biden pay her off? Maybe so, maybe not. If he did, we'll see if ol' "Sleepy Joe" leaves a paper trail like Trump did with Stormy.
There was no trail, unlike the trail behind you
Well, Tara Reade's starting to crawfish on her story. Did Biden pay her off? Maybe so, maybe not. If he did, we'll see if ol' "Sleepy Joe" leaves a paper trail like Trump did with Stormy. Originally Posted by Lapdog

she got a "get well soon!" card from Hillary Clinton. and we all know how that turns out, right??

just ask Vince Foster .. oh wait .. never mind.

BAHHAAAAAA
There was no trail, unlike the trail behind you Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Is that what you do, TryWeakly? Follow behind me and pick up my crumbs? You really should TryHarder. Ignorance is a choice. Go slap your mother.
Who would be so hypocriticals on this issue as a Trumpholite.
Well, Tara Reade's starting to crawfish on her story. Did Biden pay her off? Maybe so, maybe not. If he did, we'll see if ol' "Sleepy Joe" leaves a paper trail like Trump did with Stormy. Originally Posted by Lapdog

Can I make a suggestion and excuse me if I just failed to figure this out from your post but I don't see a way to read the article I guess you are commenting on so how the hell do I know if you are "assuming" correctly? Post the article and I'll decide what it says. Thank you.
Worthless thread without a link.
Here’s a link:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ap-...ions-biden.amp

She still stands by her sexual assault claim. Lapper must have regurgitated some CNN reporting.
Post the article and I'll decide what it says. Thank you. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
He can't. He doesn't know how to post a link.

He's a fucking dog!

Woof woof!

Who would be so hypocriticals on this issue as a Trumpholite. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Maybe a misogynist named yssup who attacks intelligent conservative female posters on eccie by calling them "slunts" and "axe gashes"?

Is that what you do, TryWeakly? Follow behind me and pick up my crumbs? You really should TryHarder. Ignorance is a choice. Go slap your mother. Originally Posted by Lapdog

that's not how you say it, this is how you say it...

"slap ya mama!"

Nothing like a dog jumping off someone's lap and shitting on HERself.
Here’s a link:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ap-...ions-biden.amp

She still stands by her sexual assault claim. Lapper must have regurgitated some CNN reporting. Originally Posted by bambino

You are probably right about that. The only thing remotely close to "walking it back" would be that she is saying that the reason she didn't use the words "sexual assault" at first was because of embarrassment something the professionals in this field say is common especially 27 years ago when she, I believe, used the words sexually harassed which bad by itself doesn't come near assault by being penetrated with his fingers.

Did you see Dr Birx suggesting the media should be more careful with their headlines?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...irus-headlines

“I think the media is very slicey and dicey about how they put sentences together in order to create headlines.

While she was specifically talking about the pandemic, it applies to all subjects and YES all media does it and it's a shame. So "walking it back" probably didn't reflect the accuracy of what was actually said, it just made for a good headline, a "hook" as they call it in the media and music world.

I see Lapdog is in no hurry to set the story straight.

You are probably right about that. The only thing remotely close to "walking it back" would be that she is saying that the reason she didn't use the words "sexual assault" at first was because of embarrassment something the professionals in this field say is common especially 27 years ago when she, I believe, used the words sexually harassed which bad by itself doesn't come near assault by being penetrated with his fingers.

Did you see Dr Birx suggesting the media should be more careful with their headlines?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...irus-headlines

While she was specifically talking about the pandemic, it applies to all subjects and YES all media does it and it's a shame. So "walking it back" probably didn't reflect the accuracy of what was actually said, it just made for a good headline, a "hook" as they call it in the media and music world.

I see Lapdog is in no hurry to set the story straight.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
She also said that she may have checked a box on the form that stated assault.,
She is not walking anything back much to the dismay of the Democratic party. I knew this was going to happen when I saw what they did to Kavanaugh. In fact, I was villanized by another woman provider on this board for supporting Kavanaugh. I noticed she hasn't said shit. Nope - this is going to be the game changer.

Biden's comments on Kavanaugh resurface as he faces his own sexual assault allegations https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-commen...wer&soc_trk=ma