trump does the right thing

trump does the right thing.
He is now taking hydroxychloroquine.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
As long as he doesn't have preexisting heart disease and he is under the care of a physician, it should be OK. Some people think it has a prophylactic value.
Is this true?
As long as he doesn't have preexisting heart disease and he is under the care of a physician, it should be OK. Some people think it has a prophylactic value. Originally Posted by friendly fred

As long as he doesn't have preexisting heart disease and he is under the care of a physician, it should be OK. Some people think it has a prophylactic value. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yeah, there have been a couple studies on Wuhan Virus that have shown Lupus like blood clotting symptoms that are now being treated directly by blood thinners and are helping to lower or eliminate time on ventilators as a result.

Interestingly enough, hydroxychloroquine is often used in Lupus treatment. So, apparently some of the early evidence of the value of hydroxychloroquine may have been in a somewhat non correlated efficacy.
Is this true? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

This is............

He thought they had prophylactic values...he tried swallowing condoms first...but he then he opted for the pills.:ro ll1:

Actually...He is probably lying about the whole thing...won't be the first time. Last week it was "Obamagate" or something.
Is this true? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It appears to be true.

It is also true that Lucas McCain, Yssup Rider and Sistine Chapel are gay.
Does he chase every 'hydro' tablet with a shot of bleach?
Pelosi and Hillary are draining the blood of virgin girls to stave off death. It was covered by Obamacare.
i refuse to post in munchy's threads except to down vote them to "terrible"

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
As far as we know but more testing is needed.
He looks like the perfect Guinea pig.
Excuse me. I meant German pig.

How presidential. Taking a drug which is proving to be harmful while the country is in turmoil.

Why would he be taking that chance? Unless...

I believe trump tested positive. His valet tested positive. Trump gave it to Miller's wife. She gave it to the "valet".
There's no telling who gave it to trump. And thank God melania is safe....unless the "Valet" got to her.
I don't know why Trump just refuses to listen to people. I would listen to the health experts about this. It's not worth dying for to show that you are smarter than everyone.

He is not a chemist and he is not an MD. Listen to people who are and humble yourself.

I'm careless, irresponsible and stupid about this virus and I don't protect myself, but I'm not the most powerful man in the world either. IMO, he shouldn't be taking these risks but I can hardly judge because I do as well. But I'm not responsible for a whole country. I'm only really just responsible for my family and my dog. LOL

I'm also not an old fat fuck like him either but if I was, I would not be taking the risks that he is willing to take. And not spew garbage and risk other people's health because I simply refuse to admit when I am wrong about something I know nothing about and I just want to save face. That's not a leader to me. His stubborn refusal to admit that he is wrong about a deadly virus may be his subsequent undoing.

Time will tell. People don't go by my careless safety precautions. I have zero platform for anyone other than my children. Millions go by his platform though. He should be cognizant of that simple fact and act and conduct himself accordingly. That's just my opinion and I sincerely hope that I am 100% incorrect about my opinion.

Stay safe and be well folks!
The correct English is ... "if I were" ... not "if I was"!

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You should have quit while you were ahead with that statement.

Let me get this straight... You are somehow offended that the President is taking a medication that has proven to be effective in some patients and is helping to keep front line health care providers safe from the Coronavirus...

Yet...

You somehow find it acceptable that the demoncrap governor of New York forced nursing homes there to accept Covid-19 positive patients instead of sending them to under utilized hospital ships and converted convention centers thus murdering some 5,000+ residents of those homes?

Hmmmm...

Somebody needs to get their priorities straightened out.