twitter discussion on attempted assassination of trump

https://twitter.com/higginsf12/statu...35798551887872

according to this twit thread, there were 7 confirmed assassination attempts.

one was an attempted missile attack at hawaii.

its seems that the las vegas shooting was an assassination site. trump was to appear at mandalay bay, but never showed up.
Bunch of hateful gays out there...like the Miami nightclub spree killer, who was gay.

As was the killer of Versace.

As is Yssup RIder and Lucas McCain.
Gay guys are catty, but their houses are impeccably neat and clean.
  • oeb11
  • 05-20-2020, 04:05 PM
It would be interesting to read a good documented investigative report on that - "Twitter" - not so much.
https://twitter.com/higginsf12/statu...35798551887872

according to this twit thread, there were 7 confirmed assassination attempts.

one was an attempted missile attack at hawaii.

its seems that the las vegas shooting was an assassination site. trump was to appear at mandalay bay, but never showed up. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the only thing that surprises me is only 7 attempts. i'd say there may have been others that we don't know about. i think in part that was the reason while Trump was in France he called off that Cemetery visit and of course the leftists yelled at such a slight to our French hosts. perhaps the real reason was the Secret Service not only didn't approve of the drive but had intel about an attempt along the way.
the only thing that surprises me is only 7 attempts. i'd say there may have been others that we don't know about. i think in part that was the reason while Trump was in France he called off that Cemetery visit and of course the leftists yelled at such a slight to our French hosts. perhaps the real reason was the Secret Service not only didn't approve of the drive but had intel about an attempt along the way. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yes. that one was one of the seven.

the poisoning attempt... is kind of odd. there were 3 of those. they say he was poisoned in one of the attempt but had recovered from it.

I'm sure there were others. most of those don't reach the last stage. I'm sure the secret service (can't they get a better name than that?) try to head them off early or midway.