No, Nancy...

THIS is what morbidly obese looks like...

I was thinking along the same lines... li'l Stacy needs to take a page out of Al Sharpton's playbook and staple her stomach.
If Sleepy Joe doesn't pick Stacy for his running "mate" will it mean he is:

A) A racist
B) A sexist-misogynist
C) A body shamer
D) All of the above

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
THIS is what morbidly obese looks like...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

OH YEAH!!! make sense since she's a kool aid.

A) A racist
B) A sexist-misogynist
C) A body shamer
D) All of the above

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes it will - and stupid as hell for getting himself into this mess - which he didn't have to do!

A) A racist
B) A sexist-misogynist
C) A body shamer
D) All of the above

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Originally Posted by lustylad
He only "promised" that his VP pick would be a woman. The racist, misognyist, body shamer never promised anything else.
He only "promised" that his VP pick would be a woman. The racist, misognyist, body shamer never promised anything else. Originally Posted by eccielover

Let him pick a White woman and see how fast the shit storm starts. "You live by identity politics, you die by identity politics".
Stacey Abrams on TV expecting Biden to name her as VP. He doesn't. The disappointment is palpable.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/14/j...nce-o-donnell/
If I were her, to make myself feel better, I would go to 7-11 and buy some chocolate, ice cream, and cookies and stuff them all down, then chase them with a bottle of wine.

That would just be my mid afternoon snack.

FYI - she is 5'3" and 176 pounds. I think she should shoot for 200 - it is a nice round number.
Joe did paint himself into a corner when he announced that his VP would be a woman but there is no chance that he picks Abrams. If I was forced to bet I would probably put my money on Kamala Harris.

She has a very unfortunate name for men of a certain age.

This fat mess was a state representative who couldn’t even win a statewide election. I’m trying to figure out what the attraction is with her, and why someone so underwhelming would even be considered for the VP spot.
she belongs in the cannibal farm. her meat would fetch a good price. sarc.
  • oeb11
  • 05-20-2020, 04:07 PM
i see No One lined up to "eat" S A.
Abrams is batting 3 for 3.

Fat, ugly, and stupid.
  • oeb11
  • 05-21-2020, 08:44 AM
"No way to go through life -" Dean Wormer