Hillary Clinton Puts Donald Trump On Notice Over His Coronavirus Drug Advice

• oeb11
  • 05-23-2020, 08:39 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...oF8?li=BBnb7Kz

Hillary Clinton has made it crystal clear what she thinks of President Donald Trump’s hyping of unproven treatments for the coronavirus.
© REUTERS/Carlo Allegri Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Trump in recent weeks has repeatedly promoted the use of the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure or treatment for COVID-19, contrary to the advice of the Food and Drug Administration and other government agencies that have warned against its use. He’s even claimed he’s been taking it himself as protection against the virus.
Clinton called out Trump on Friday, tweeting “the president needs to stop playing a doctor on TV.” The former secretary of state shared reporting from The Washington Post on a new analysis that discovered that taking the drug is ”linked to increased risk of death in coronavirus patients.”
It was Clinton’s latest in a long line of attacks on Trump’s fumbled response to the pandemic that has now killed more than 97,000 people nationwide.

Slideshow by photo servicesOn Monday, Trump’s Democratic rival in the 2016 election tweeted that “Americans deserve a president who will listen to science and act decisively to mitigate the pandemic ― not waste time, peddle fakes cures, and wish it away.”
In March, as cases soared worldwide, Clinton hit Trump on his favorite social media platform for “turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on.” She also advised Americans not to take medical advice “from a man who looked directly at a solar eclipse” and has repeatedly urged people to vote Trump out in November.

Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton

H.... Quote -" The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis.

Don't fall for it. Don't let your friends and family fall for it."

Comment - As the nation's most distrusted and detested Elitist - H... is correct - "Don't Fall for It"!!!
Anyone not squarely in her elitist (non-racist) corner is Racist by definition - as are all "deplorables". H... and her hatred of Middle America is well and truly on display in this pandering for support for her candidacy - and she is still running. And playing the racist card because she has nothing to offer that is constructive or substantive.

She and al sharpton would make a fine couple - she should dump bill and go for It!
that old crow needs to stfu and get bj advice from monica!
Dude she’s a carpet muncher. Poor Huma, forced to daty that frumpy old battle axe.
that old crow needs to ... get bj advice from monica! Originally Posted by winn dixie
....it's too late. Those days are long gone!

Dude she’s a carpet muncher. Poor Huma, forced to daty that frumpy old battle axe. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

"I'll never be able to get that imagine out of my mind"
And just think, if she'd won in 2016, we'd be putting up with crap like this on a daily basis ..... the bitch never will understand she's finished as a politician, it's time for her to slime off into the sunset .....
  • oeb11
  • 05-23-2020, 10:50 AM
I hope they connect the dots with her foundation - and put her in a 6x9 cell for a while!
  • Tiny
  • 05-23-2020, 03:11 PM
No doubt she's right that he needs to quit playing doctor on TV. He's lost a lot of ground to Biden by doing that. Who can forget his optimism about disinfectants for treatment of coronavirus.
No doubt she's right ..... Originally Posted by Tiny
..."No doubt"? She's qualified to give medical advice? Really?

The gift that just keeps on giving!
He wants to ban Moose-lims!
He wants to ban Moose-lims! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you say that like it's a bad thing ..

BAHHAAAA
you say that like it's a bad thing ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I didn't say it.. didn't think I needed quotation marks around a famous comment that Hilary made.

I didn't say it.. didn't think I needed quotation marks around a famous comment that Hilary made. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i agree! we must BAN the Canadian Moose!!

BAHHAAA
The correct spelling is Mushell-Limos.
At that this point in time, what difference does it make anyway?
And Hillary will still be a footnote in the history books.