B.S. POLL

Chipper partypooper yes, no?

And why not combine Brookie blond or brunette? Its really important.

A bulldog can whip a skunk, but is it worth it?
No he is not a party pooper, thank goodness he closed it.

Actually she may look cute with blond and brunette together.

Um skunk spray stinks, so hell no not worth it, learned the hard way about that.
Chipper partypooper yes, no?

And why not combine Brookie blond or brunette? Its really important.

A bulldog can whip a skunk, but is it worth it? Originally Posted by SweetAterPie

IMHO, yea he's kind of a party pooper, while the thread came down to...over reaction on Brookes part, or needs anger mamagment on SJ's part, I notice the pimp who posted and seemingly scared a new girl in welcome wagon wasn't closed....And YES, I used the rtm button. Apparently its more important to link " the how to be a verified provider sticky"...and tell her her "can't wait to see Your showcase babe," than the read the posts....

Even when hobbiests pointed out some flagrantly fake pics, in another post in WW, there were the Mod's ...sayin welcome babe!! can't wait for your showcase! And YES I sent a PM to Chipper then also...that post contained pics that returned 95 hits on Tin eye. So yeah, Some Mods...pick and choose which threads to close....
One more thing, I notice the review isn't closed on Brooke, most He said She saids are both closed......Hmm...since NONE of us were there why leave only the review open?

And I'll be happy to provide links and pm's to what I allued to earlier

Tony