OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BAN AR-15 AMMO

Our DC masters can't confiscate our guns, so they will do the next best thing....

The Administrative State in Washington is America's singles greatest enemy against our rights and liberties.

Fuck ISIS. It's the enemy within.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-all-about.php
Sorry; Didn't know this thread topic already existed....

Please post/read in this thread.....

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1314103
Yeah, you need to merge this deep thought into the already thoughtful and ever so pithy comments submitted by your "brother," Cornholio.

Make sure you boldface your comments in blue, so they'll fit in.

Is this ANOTHER Cornholio thread?
Yeah, you need to merge this deep thought into the already thoughtful and ever so pithy comments submitted by your "brother," Cornholio.

Make sure you boldface your comments in blue, so they'll fit in.

Is this ANOTHER Cornholio thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More trash talk from the commode mouth Yssup.

In BLUE,for the stalking,muslim-butt loving homo in you Yssup.
556 nato round are 223 cal ban it from whom and where ? I think i have all i will ever need in 556 . 300 win too . now 10mm thats like rare to me like water through a funnel .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PBUC4zCVo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
why do I care
Sounds to me like you don't ......

I think you meant to query.....why should I care?

Why are you such a dumb fuck?

It can't be because you are from Arkansas...I know plenty of smart people from the Razorback state...

"Enquiring" minds want to know.

why do I care Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're on my ignore list, but I'm sure it was some profound shit bro
Our DC masters can't confiscate our guns, so they will do the next best thing....

The Administrative State in Washington is America's singles greatest enemy against our rights and liberties.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-all-about.php Originally Posted by Whirlaway

There is something wrong with you.

The proposed restriction relates only to m855 armor piercing ammo. There is no plan to ban "AR-15" ammunition....also known as 5.56 or .223. The vast majority of clowns like you had never even heard of 855 until this bullshit came up. It's not used for hunting, it's not recommended for civilian personal defense due to the threat posed by over-penetration. It is strictly military application ammo. The public will still have literally dozens of choices of different types of 5.56 that is a lot more appropriate for self-defense than m855. You're an idiot and a liar.
More trash talk from the commode mouth Yssup.

In BLUE,for the stalking,muslim-butt loving homo in you Yssup. Originally Posted by rioseco
Way too easy.

Why don't you understand ... Anything?

Nice talk, BTW. You ran out of ammo long ago. Now you're even running out of insults.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There is something wrong with you.

The proposed restriction relates only to m855 armor piercing ammo. There is no plan to ban "AR-15" ammunition....also known as 5.56 or .223. The vast majority of clowns like you had never even heard of 855 until this bullshit came up. It's not used for hunting, it's not recommended for civilian personal defense due to the threat posed by over-penetration. It is strictly military application ammo. The public will still have literally dozens of choices of different types of 5.56 that is a lot more appropriate for self-defense than m855. You're an idiot and a liar. Originally Posted by timpage
Amen, Timpage. Half of these dildos probably aren't even able to get get driver's licenses for intellectual reasons.

But when someone like Whir-LIE-turd posts a thread based on a gross exaggeration, spin or lie, they all rally around the day room, shake their fists and squeal like pigs.

Obviously he has no sense of compassion for the rest of the Idot Klan, err, Clan.
That's right; they are banning ammo used in AR-15s......glad you agree with me, you dumbfuck.

And I have no doubt that if successful with this, they will reclassify other ammo as "armor piercing" and continue with their bans.

The proposed restriction relates only to m855 armor piercing ammo. Originally Posted by timpage
Way too easy.

Why don't you understand ... Anything?

Nice talk, BTW. You ran out of ammo long ago. Now you're even running out of insults.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's talk easy, you pitiful and foolish man.
You are easy. You are too far brainwashed to know when tyranny is breathing down the back of your neck. Look around you, look back in time. I don't know how far you are able to look back, but the concept of liberty is changing. Why is that ?
It is because tyrannical politicians selling their brand of freedom to fools like you who will buy it.

If every year for 100 years you re-write the constitution just a bit,if every year for 100 years you desecrate and splinter it with "executive orders" or congressional actions (Volstead Act) there will be none left alive that will remember what it truly was about. There will be no one left to enjoy or recognize what others fought and died for.

Oh, what does it hurt to do away with just one caliber of ammo ? Or one type of weapon ? I will tell you because you are too naive to understand on your own. That goes for you too TimPaige. It is a start, a small wound that will not heal and will not stop trickling blood. This wound can and often does widen. The tyrannist will always come back to take more. They always have and always will until a public raises up against the cancer and resist.

I realize that you believe me to be a clown, an idiot. That I can not change.
Quite possibly you think little of the patriots who together forged this great nation. Just in case you still find respect for our founders, I remind you of these words.

Thomas Jefferson : “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-all-about.php Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I can understand your concern. These ignoramuses aren't going to ban shit. They have no legal bases or legal authority to do so and they know it too. Selling the idea that banning a weapon or it's ammo is an effort to instill public safety or thwart gun violence won't fly either. What they are ultimately pushing for is citizens to voluntarily give up their 2nd Amendment rights. I see that as most feasible at this point and time cause over half of the American population are stupid enough to abide by such a Government request.

Jim