OBAMA THREATENS ISRAEL: DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SHOOT DOWN YOUR WARPLANES !

Need any more proof which side Obama is on?

Answer: The Mullahs of Iran, not the US and our allies.
President Obama threatened to use the U.S. military to shoot-down Israeli fighter jets last year if they attempted to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities, the Bethlehem news agency Ma’an reported Sunday.

Mr. Obama’s threat reportedly deterred Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from dispatching warplanes into Iran after Israel discovered that the U.S. had entered into secret talks with tehran and that the two countries had signed an agreement, according to Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raeli-warplan/
If there would have been anything on your link but a face shot of Obie it would have more informative.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Tea Turkeys are terrorist and American is shooting down Israel war planes because we are now in bed with Iran!

I knew Bush should not have invaded Iraq to the benefit of Iran and did the bank bailouts to give rise to the Tea Party!
  • DSK
  • 03-01-2015, 02:14 PM
If there would have been anything on your link but a face shot of Obie it would have more informative. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When I hit the link it had things to read. Disturbing things, if true.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2015, 02:53 PM
When I hit the link it had things to read. Disturbing things, if true. Originally Posted by DSK
If true being the key question. The story sounds political to me...someone in Israel is up for reelection as I recall.
If it is true; what is your opinion on the Obama threat?

If true being the key question. The story sounds political to me...someone in Israel is up for reelection as I recall. Originally Posted by WTF
What a load of horseshit. Saudi Arabia was going to allow Israel to use its airspace in exchange for movement on the palestinian issue? They don't even have diplomatic relations.
Probably payback for '69.
69? Do you mean 67? I can't imagine Obama holding any kind of a grudge against any nation who took the US down a peg or two. Obama would probably praise any other Middle Eastern nation for shooting up an American ship.

I do have to point out that the president was a democrat and LBJ did nothing to either Israel or North Korea six months later. I guess vacillating and fecklessness is a democratic trait. And before you say anything stupid (I know that is hard for some of you) by doing nothing does not mean that I expect a counter attack (unless it's North Korea) but would have expected some kind of sanctions or a demonstration of remorse by Israel demanded by LBJ. Then again, the history of the time tells us that Israel did not truth the democratic administration to not tell the Arabs that the IDF was coming to destroy their airplanes. Seems that being untruthworthy to the Jews is another democratic trait.
"If it is true..."

Horseshit, Whir-LIe-turd! You are truly living in TheNile!

OP is a lie. More tabloid trash from Whir-LIE-turd.

Subsequent ridiculous discussion rendered irrelevant.

At least the headline was catchy, eh, Whir-LIe-turd?
Need any more proof which side Obama is on?

Answer: The Mullahs of Iran, not the US and our allies.
President Obama threatened to use the U.S. military to shoot-down Israeli fighter jets last year if they attempted to destroy Iranian nuclear facilities, the Bethlehem news agency Ma’an reported Sunday.

Mr. Obama’s threat reportedly deterred Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from dispatching warplanes into Iran after Israel discovered that the U.S. had entered into secret talks with tehran and that the two countries had signed an agreement, according to Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Jarida.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...raeli-warplan/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Actually he did not. If you had ready the story you would have seen the line.

"Former US diplomat Zbigniew Brzezinski, who enthusiastically campaigned for Obama in 2008, called on him to shoot down Israeli planes if they attack Iran." And from that you got that story. I call it FOS
"Former US diplomat Zbigniew Brzezinski, ... Originally Posted by BigLouie
He's the Carter Man who orchestrated Operation Cyclone, right?
Ah, truth. When our government and our media outlets are in bed together how can you ever know for sure what is the truth. What difference at this point does it make? They will seldom if ever admit to what they are doing. An example of people telling the truth in a bovernment that has stated that whistle blowers will not be persecuted we have Eric Snowden whom our government has exiled to Russia by revoking his passport.

Truth = Pravda
69? Do you mean 67? I can't imagine Obama holding any kind of a grudge against any nation who took the US down a peg or two. Obama would probably praise any other Middle Eastern nation for shooting up an American ship.

I do have to point out that the president was a democrat and LBJ did nothing to either Israel or North Korea six months later. I guess vacillating and fecklessness is a democratic trait. And before you say anything stupid (I know that is hard for some of you) by doing nothing does not mean that I expect a counter attack (unless it's North Korea) but would have expected some kind of sanctions or a demonstration of remorse by Israel demanded by LBJ. Then again, the history of the time tells us that Israel did not truth the democratic administration to not tell the Arabs that the IDF was coming to destroy their airplanes. Seems that being untruthworthy to the Jews is another democratic trait. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
USS Liberty you being a sailor should have known that.
Ah, truth. When our government and our media outlets are in bed together how can you ever know for sure what is the truth.
Originally Posted by The2Dogs
watch Fox News