Im being threatened

Not sure if this is the correct forum but:

I refused to see a gentleman because I dont do BB.

He said he was going tomake me regret it and also I would get a bad review on every website there is....

MY RESPONSE IS: Anyone that has ever seen me know I have a tattoo somewhere so if this dude who I have Picture, Name, Number and location tries to write a bad review without ever seeing me naked wont know where my tattoo is.

Just warning if I all of the sudden get a bad review it is because I would not have BB sex with him.

*A*
I wouldn't hardly worry about the negative words of some idiot, who doesn't have any credibility on the boards, luv. Your rep will carry a heavier sway.
LaBBW....If he's a member here, there are repercussions for this type of behavior . Hmmm....I don't think I've ever Permanently Banned any one. Yet?
MM
So sorry this guy is being such an assclown to you. If you can, please pm me his info....happy to blacklist these kinda players who just want to push limits and make threats....as if this hobby isn't dangerous enough, geez.

And please reach out to any of us in town should you need any help....sisters stick together here

Have fun and stay safe

Majic
Don't worry girl his dick measurment went down that's why he is mad
LBBW: You and I go back further than dirt and the sky. If anyone jacks with you, you know I'm in on kickin' some arse.

HID