Greek Food Festival

This weekend Little Rock had it's 33rd Greek Food Fest and I always look forward to it. What were some of your favorite dishes they served this year? If you weren't able to make it, feel free to include some of your favorite Mediterranean dishes, as well.

This year I tried the lamb burger and it was really good, but my favorite was the chicken souvlaki.
Damn, and I was down that way this weekend! But I'm a sucker for a good gyro. Kosmos in Fayetteville is my go-to Greek restaurant... not a single bad dish on the menu. Richard's Meat Market also sells a Greek burger made of ground lamb, with bits of feta, spinach, and olive in it.
So Vannah, does this mean you are a Greek Goddess? Ha! Kidding.

I love Greek food also, especially gyros. I would have driven down, had I known about it.
Damn, and I was down that way this weekend! But I'm a sucker for a good gyro. Kosmos in Fayetteville is my go-to Greek restaurant... not a single bad dish on the menu. Richard's Meat Market also sells a Greek burger made of ground lamb, with bits of feta, spinach, and olive in it. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I LOVE Kosmos! Miss the days when it used to be on Dickson.
I love Greek food. There was a fancy Greek steakhouse in Mobile that we went to a lot growing up. The best Greek salad ever. Haven't had one that good yet. The feta cheese with the anchovies were divine. Wish I had gone to Greek fest
It's a pretty big deal around here and it benefits so many great, local charities. Nothing better than eating for a good cause!

I will have to try Kosmos whenever I make it back up there. My favorite restaurant down here is Istanbul Mediterranean Restaurant. Their babaganouj and cigar pastries are to die for!
I'd like to go sometime. Closest I've ever had to Greek food was Taziki's, which I'm guessing isn't super authentic (?)