New System for Traffic Tickets

Traffic tickets should be apportioned not by race alone but by violations by each race and gender.

Here is my solution.

Secretly put cameras in every city that counts all the violations and the race and sex of the driver. Then, that city can only write tickets proportional to the known and proven racial and gender breakdown of violations.

For instance, it white men represent 20% of the population in a town but through rigorous documented proof commit 45% of the traffic violations, then they should get 45% of the traffic fines.

If Asian women only commit 2% of all traffic tickets then they should only get 2% of the traffic fines.

This method of ensuring racial equity will eliminate accusations of bias, I hope.
what's the basis for this unworkable idea?
what's the basis for this unworkable idea? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Minorities complain about bias in policing so I'm trying to solve that problem.
ah.. you were trying to write satire! got it! lol!
ah.. you were trying to write satire! got it! lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm taking the racial spoils system to its logical extension.

Fucking DPST's.
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2019, 08:02 AM
FF - better to place a monitor in every car with download to central State enforcers.
The PC DPST's then can pick and choose which drivers to penalize based on their PC racial quotas.
They will love the idea of The Bureau of Enforcement!
Orwell was predictive.
WOW , How about the person that commits the crime does the time,,,, Fair for all
Orwell has nothing on the progressives
FF - better to place a monitor in every car with download to central State enforcers.
The PC DPST's then can pick and choose which drivers to penalize based on their PC racial quotas.
They will love the idea of The Bureau of Enforcement!
Orwell was predictive. Originally Posted by oeb11
They would do it if they could!
WOW , How about the person that commits the crime does the time,,,, Fair for all
Orwell has nothing on the progressives Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They would claim lopsided enforcement if there was a disparate impact on minorities - we need a automated counting system to remove the question of bias.
  • oeb11
  • 07-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Forget it- DPST's will always claim bias against their "Plantation groups". to buy votes.

They are far and away long gone with the concept of individual responsibility for One's own actions.
That is anathema to their narrative.

Right - DPST's out there???????

Minorities complain about bias in policing so I'm trying to solve that problem. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Not Captured: How Northeast Ohio police body-worn cameras fail to record critical moments

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...itical-moments

Since 2016, Akron police officers have been equipped with body-worn cameras. But what Turnure saw that caused him to open fire on the brothers remains a mystery because he failed to press record on his body camera until the shooting was over.

The ongoing problem of conveniently malfunctioning police cameras

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/news...outputType=amp

Techdirt has the goods on a pretty crazy story out of Albuquerque. Five police officers were at the scene of a fatal shooting. All five were wearing body cameras. And miraculously, none of the five captured usable footage from the shooting on their body cameras.

And when their "aide-mémoires" fail? What then?
Traffic tickets should be apportioned not by race alone but by violations by each race and gender.

Here is my solution.

Secretly put cameras in every city that counts all the violations and the race and sex of the driver. Then, that city can only write tickets proportional to the known and proven racial and gender breakdown of violations.

For instance, it white men represent 20% of the population in a town but through rigorous documented proof commit 45% of the traffic violations, then they should get 45% of the traffic fines.

If Asian women only commit 2% of all traffic tickets then they should only get 2% of the traffic fines.

This method of ensuring racial equity will eliminate accusations of bias, I hope. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Cops don't function like that. When Cops see a violation most of the time they don't know the race or gender of the violator until they pull them over and make contact. They simply aren't going to be mindful of the number of tickets they've written for various groups of people they've pulled over. The primary reason for writing moving violations is to deter poor driving behavior in hopes of reducing serious traffic accidents which often times results in property damage, serious injuries and even death. Your idea isn't consistent with public safety at all.
Levi: Minorities do not trust the cops to do that, even though you and I know them to be honest and hardworking.

Here is my solution.

This method of ensuring racial equity will eliminate accusations of bias, I hope. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The equation has to be based on a proportion of the total population. For instance: Numerical Caucasian males commit more statistically tracked crimes than other groups in the U.S., but Blacks complain that a "higher percentage" of Blacks are incarcerated in the "prison" population. In other words as a % of the Black population the percentage is higher than the White's who are incarcerated from the the "White male" population.

Putting the "camera" idea aside as already having failed in most metro areas, before you begin your quest for a more perfect world you might want to explore the REALITY of what causes people to commit traffic offenses and what traffic offenses are committed with a statistical chart. What you will probably discover .... mathematically .... is that there is not really any bias in the system worthy of revamping the existing system of traffic enforcement. For instance ....

If you don't know what the below means, then one should not be allowed to drive until they've learned the English language .....

... the wheels on the ground have to STOP rolling.

Las ruedas en el suelo tienen que parar de rodar.
Comprende, hombre?
Levi: Minorities do not trust the cops to do that, even though you and I know them to be honest and hardworking. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well they have only two options. Drive defensively with the rules of the road in mind or park your car and walk or take a cab. By the way most Cops these aren't as worried about getting shot in the line of duty as they are of getting into a serious car accident.