This dirtbag...

ok what magnificent jimmie aints ...been postin ...lately?
ok what magnificent jimmie aints ...been postin ...lately? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
maid bail so...
So here's the problem. They are asking for more info as in if you've been fucked over by this shitbag let them know. But by doing that you may reveal yourself as a sex worker. So with only one stepping up he may get off with little or no time...
So here's the problem. They are asking for more info as in if you've been fucked over by this shitbag let them know. But by doing that you may reveal yourself as a sex worker. So with only one stepping up he may get off with little or no time... Originally Posted by ben dover
yep
ok what magnificent jimmie aints ...been postin ...lately? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
\
Missburger has been quiet.....
\
Missburger has been quiet..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
jo too.... but there was no mention of this guy lookin for a gal with extra parts....
\

jo too.... but there was no mention of this guy lookin for a gal with extra parts.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
low blow ?
\
Now ya did it : (
Ben you’re one hundred percent correct let’s just say I’ve got a pretty good hunch the cops knew exactly who this guy was for a hot minute. A lot of times Crimes against Sex Workers are considered crimes with NHI.

No human involved. The more marginalized the worker the less concern there is in a lot of cases. Sick.

They’re just ticked he was impersonating a cop.
Ben you’re one hundred percent correct let’s just say I’ve got a pretty good hunch the cops knew exactly who this guy was for a hot minute. A lot of times Crimes against Sex Workers are considered crimes with NHI.

No human involved. The more marginalized the worker the less concern there is in a lot of cases. Sick.

They’re just ticked he was impersonating a cop. Originally Posted by Saltcitykitten

would be funny x cop or cop school drop out
That is the man I put a warning about in the ladies forum A little while back.
So glad he finally got caught. !!
That is the man I put a warning about in the ladies forum A little while back.
So glad he finally got caught. !! Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Just wondering what your thoughts are on the police asking for other victims to come forward.
Went to his own home to do it.

Einstein is not dead.