MariJanie Love Albuquerque 5052407481

Hello my Albuquerque Gents. It’s great to be back for a couple of Days again! How have things been since last week? Another week has passed and I’m still doing my massage classes and I’ve learned so much... I’m very excited get back to my to my full time job as a massage therapist with the new techniques I’ve learned. Have a great and productive week to everybody .....

XOXOXOO
MJ
Hi MJ, I still hope to see you on one of your visits to try out your new techniques. I am not available this week, but maybe next week if you are here for more training. I'd love to stop by! CB
Hi everyone I hope everyone is well.... This coming weekend I ll be relaxing in Albuquerque. I’ll be Bringing my oils and my massage table .... Inbox me to say hello or give me the 411 on life

Hugs
MJ
Haven’t been back to Albuquerque in a couple weeks. I’m kind of missing ABQ what’s the word on traveling into NM being the COVID cases are high in Texas and Arizona. Are any provider traveling at all just wondering as I plan too go back soon and will announce myself just trynna figure out if I should just stay my ass in EPT