What do you all think??

I'm thinkin about utilizing my massage licenses again what do you think? I feel like the world needs a little more TLC. Then again does anyone really care about TLC or is everyone a hard ass now....jk love you all hope everyone is staying healthy and happy.
  • Mecca
  • 06-30-2020, 11:59 AM
I think it's a great idea for you to provide FBSMs.
I would be the first to get a massage from you I’m down to be your test dummy if it helps lol
If you choose to actually use your license, know that the regulating agencies in most states have implemented pretty hard core Covid 19 guidelines that need to be followed for 'legit' massages... If you choose not to, you obviously can do whatever you want! And also know that few states allow their licenses to be transferred (or usable) in other states...

Have you decided to open up and do massages longer than 30 minutes yet?! If so, I am interested!!!
Yes thats the goal��
would be an hour session for sure.
We haven't met, but based on your pics and reviews I'd love to receive a fbsm from you.
If you choose to actually use your license, know that the regulating agencies in most states have implemented pretty hard core Covid 19 guidelines that need to be followed for 'legit' massages... If you choose not to, you obviously can do whatever you want! And also know that few states allow their licenses to be transferred (or usable) in other states...

Have you decided to open up and do massages longer than 30 minutes yet?! If so, I am interested!!! Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas
I'm in agreement with RedorGreenorXmas. I know and heard that a lot of massage therapists are not coming back due to them being in their 60's and have been doing massage for 30 years or more, this whole Covid thing and the hard core Covid 19 guidelines.
Go for it I would like one from ya!let me know. I think I could use TLC
Just hoping you catch my drift.
Haven’t seen you in a minute but would love anything from you right about now!! Whatever you do it will be great.
I would also be interested I a fbsm or practice dummy work as well. I've always wanted to improve my massages so maybe you can teach me something nude... I mean new.

You know how to reach me
If and when you do let us know. I’d love it