word salad lady

"The issues that are present in the climate crisis are varied and it requires us to be present and...in front of each of the iterations and variations that include extreme weather that produces a lot of water and...drought." -- Kamala

https://twitter.com/i/status/1616615964971261961

Second in command....

aka
Biden's insurance policy
My god ... if she ever runs for presidency she might win because no one will be able to listen long enough to find what's wrong with what she's saying.

Best comment on the post:

cool story but….
More importantly, there are 48 million kangaroos in Australia and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
I know y'all feel this pressing need to keep bashing the current administration due to how bad yer party looks right now....

But I will again tell you this: very few who despise Trump, et al. are supportive of Biden and Kamala. It is painfully obvious how much they suck. But one of sparrow's kangaroos woulda been a better choice than letting Trump continue.

"The issues that are present in the climate crisis are varied and it requires us to be present and...in front of each of the iterations and variations that include extreme weather that produces a lot of water and...drought." -- Kamala

https://twitter.com/i/status/1616615964971261961

Second in command....

aka
Biden's insurance policy Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'm sure there is some course at a local community college or a senior center, on climate change. It might help those who have difficulty understanding the VP's statement, even the edited version posted above.
I'm sure there is some course at a local community college or a senior center, on climate change. It might help those who have difficulty understanding the VP's statement, even the edited version posted above. Originally Posted by brasil

other than repetitive nonsense what exactly did she say?
i understand your dilemma .. trying to make sense of the nonsense that is the Biden Admin. Biden is a senile old idiot. what's Harris's excuse?
other than repetitive nonsense what exactly did she say? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Luckily her word salads turn into nothing burgers....
My god ... if she ever runs for presidency Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow

She did run for president and only got 1% of Democrats to vote for her in the primary
Well I guess that's that's the other side of the coin. Probably the reason why, had a whole lot of nothing to say.

Trying to sound passionate, comes off as sounding bored. Could have just said. Sometimes there's rainy seasons and sometimes there are droughts. Our boards are putting together plans to make the best of both. Thank you for your time and attention.
There is no bigger salad bowl than the Sandbox. And there is an avalanche of salad here, even in the discussion of the VP's supposed salad
But I will again tell you this: very few who despise Trump, et al. are supportive of Biden and Kamala. Originally Posted by rooster
Ya mean like Trollner I imagine as the exception to the rule....

It is painfully obvious how much they suck. Originally Posted by rooster
On that at least you and I agree.....
I know y'all feel this pressing need to keep bashing the current administration due to how bad yer party looks right now....

But I will again tell you this: very few who despise Trump, et al. are supportive of Biden and Kamala. It is painfully obvious how much they suck. But one of sparrow's kangaroos woulda been a better choice than letting Trump continue.

. Originally Posted by rooster

The last two elections were not won by anyone, most of all the American people.....

Trump defeated Hillary because she is the epitome of Evil.
Biden defeated Trump because he's an asshole.... unfortunately, we are finding out that its better to have an asshole in charge than an incompetent....
.... unfortunately, we are finding out that its better to have an asshole in charge than an incompetent.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yup. But too many these days vote based on personality rather than on policy. Blinded by hatred.