Prices & OH2??

I know this trend has been going on for awhile but it seems like there's a definite push to get the average hourly rate to a comfortable $300 maybe $350.

The most expensive ladies don't seem to have changed much but the floor is definitely rising. Who are the best $200/hr providers? What about anyone under $200/hr?

I'm ok paying more but it always feels weird seeing welcome wagon newbies charging $300+ out the gate. Plus everyone is on Twitter, only fans, IG etc. looking for as many income streams as possible. Less focus on just being a good provider first before branching out.

End rant....
If they're asking $300+ out of the gate, they better be bringing something to the table. I can see eyecandy asking for it with minimal services. But for me, you gotta be sterling before asking such.
Agreed.

There was one lady complaining about a lack of business. She was plus sized charging $300/hr. I love big girls but Dallas has an abundance of plus sized women charging 180 to 250 max....and are KNOWN for certain skills/attributes. She was cute but didn't really stand out. I think she'd moved from somewhere else.

Only fans to see their naked pics....I'm like "I wanna see you naked for free before I drop money" lol
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2020, 07:26 AM
They can ask for $$$ all they want, the big question will always be, will the consumers support it.
People don't set prices, markets do. If it’s too high, they won’t get business. If they get the amount of business they want, the price is reasonable.
Im still in the old school price bracket, just found that it suits me. Has nothing to do with what I think im worth.
Stop seeing the high priced ladies and the prices will go down. As long as you are willing to spend the amount it will only keep going up. When business starts to suffer prices will definitely go down. We the consumer the people spending the money have some control
Stop seeing the high priced ladies and the prices will go down. As long as you are willing to spend the amount it will only keep going up. When business starts to suffer prices will definitely go down. We the consumer the people spending the money have some control Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1
That's one half of the fair market economics on price...but if everyone only paid McDonald's prices...we'd all be eating Mickey D's...and there wouldn't be any more Perry's Steak's awesome pork chops.

WALDT
Pricing should be reasonable I'm not extravagant. Not saying look for discounts but acceptable pricing. If you pay the higher market price than your set in the market
Half-hour sessions are my solution to high-hourly-rates.
  • BLM69
  • 02-26-2020, 11:08 PM
Half-hour sessions are my solution to high-hourly-rates. Originally Posted by Grassy Knoll
HH rates are even more inflated, half the time for way more $
I say we should all spend more to attract more superstars and super hot women.
Recession will be hitting soon. They will be tightening their belts very soon.
YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!! WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT??
YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET!!! WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?? Originally Posted by JJ Nyx
Plus One