Night Owls

How late do you ladies usually stay up, particularly on weekends? Are you on call all through the night or is there a cut off point when you decide to stop answering messages? I often find myself unable to sleep after hours when all the bars and clubs have closed down. That's usually the time of night I get an itch but I don't want to send a line if all a person wants to do is sleep. It would be nice to know there are a few ladies who can stay up as late as I can.
Not a Night Owl at all
I turn my phone and emails off at 10pm every night
and take my last per book / per screened at 10pm.

Sleep is very Important .
But i'm not 21 either
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Not a Night Owl at all
I turn my phone and emails off at 10pm every night
and take my last per book / per screened at 10pm.

Sleep is very Important .
But i'm not 21 either Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You sound like my grandmother,, she's not in the hobby though, but has her old lady routines
Check OH2, there's always ladies posting ad at 3 or 4 am. Probably dancers who finished their routine. There's always LC with ladies working all weekends, esp. during rent week.
Your grandmother is a smart lady and my grandmother always said noting good happens after midnight.
Nothing wrong with a routine when it comes to sleep .
If I don't turn my phone off at night , will get calls all night long.

You sound like my grandmother,, she's not in the hobby though, but has her old lady routines Originally Posted by BLM69
I just work nights. But if you haven't prebooked, prescreened, there isn't a lot of chance of getting together. Usually if people that I know, know I am up and around and looking, I will get booked elsewhere instead of a person that is poking for who is up. I don't skip screening, and it's unlikely I will get what I need for an unknown person, at night.

I'm usually working about 7pm to maybe 2am, just depends. Also means I don't answer most messages until late afternoon--
Late night visits are the best ever!!! They is nothing like a buddy calling and waking me up at 2ish am and telling me to open my door biotch...ill be there in 10 minutes. WOW...talking about a quick n little encounter .

I knew she was fresh and ready to encounter me
I’m a night owl just in general ....don’t do much hobbying though these days so I’m usually just playing games on my phone or texting people
I stay up late on the weekends!(:
Like now ..?
For me, I work the overnight shift on the weekdays, and sleep during the afternoon and evenings. I don't want to mess up my sleep pattern, so I keep the same timing on my days off.

Ladies who are fellow night owls on Fri and Sat nights are the best fit for me.