E-mail list

Discretion is one of my top priorities but I was wondering
"how do you guys feel about being on an e-mail list from a provider you've seen or reached out to and never got a chance to meet?"

Maybe once/twice a month being e-mailed about current SPECIALS or E-SPECIALLY FOR YOU. I know most of you guys have a hobby e-mail so I don't see a problem there but maybe for those who do not I could see where it could be an issue but then again with as much spam as we get these days, maybe not.

I've occasionally used this method and since I am new to Dallas I wanted to know how you guys feel here. Especially since I have since quite a few guys from here in other cities etc.

I'll even make a poll.
Red headed July had one in her yahoo group. She even sent coupons. Lovely lady, maybe I should give her a call lol.

So yeah, some people might be ok, I would suggest you do it.
It's one thing to be ON a list...and another thing to how the list is used.

Someone tried this...a long time ago...and sent an mass email with everyone's email address, fully visible, in the "TO:" line...thereby outting everyone on the list.

Good Luck!
I sent an update to my guys...individually
It's one thing to be ON a list...and another thing to how the list is used.

Someone tried this...a long time ago...and sent an mass email with everyone's email address, fully visible, in the "TO:" line...thereby outting everyone on the list.

Good Luck! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Good thing I'm not stupid lol

Thanks
Good thing I'm not stupid lol

Thanks Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Sorry, Darlin'...didn't mean to imply that all...just a cautionary tale
Oh, I understand lol
I am ALWAYS 100% open and acceptable to any lady I've seen before to contact me. (assuming we've discussed this, and she is open to seeing me again) I always, 100% of the time - respond by setting an appointment as soon as I'm able with anyone who reaches out to me.

Even though I always mention this, I never understand why some don't reach out to great clients in this manner. (again - assuming you've discussed this, and she's open to seeing you again)
as long as the sender ALWAYS hides other email addresses or sends them individually, that's cool.

while not all recipients are "evil doers", it only takes one bad dick to pull some crap on the other recipients.
Like several others have mentioned, I'd be fine with being contacted but the last thing I want is for my hobby email address to be shown as has been done before.

Over on P411, I get occasional PMs from several of the ladies with whom I've either had a visit or some kind of interaction. It's actually a nice personal touch even if it's just drumming up business. If I'm "in the mood" some day and don't have anyone particular in mind, it may be the thing that prompts me to make the call.

One other thing I see a few gals doing on P411 is pulling up my profile from time to time. (Of course, they need to have my P411 ID from some prior contact.) My account is set to notify me any time my profile is read by a provider. I don't find it intrusive and it's one more way for the lady to keep her name in front of me.

pm me for my email...