tatoos or not?

i have NO tatoos---just pure natural skin.-- do you guys REALLY prefer a girl who is all inked up?
I prefer no tats, but they don't bother me terribly either.
No, no, no! I haven't seen one yet that improves the beauty of the female body.
It depends. Tramp stamps are a turn off. But if the artwork is tastefully done and it compliments her personality/lifestyle its a huge turn on even if its a full sleeve or back.
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2020, 06:11 PM
I hate chest tattoos, specially cheap looking ones
No, no, no! I haven't seen one yet that improves the beauty of the female body. Originally Posted by billw1032
What he said.
No one's name - anywhere, ever
No place that will ever ever ever
S
A
G

No "Property of MS-13" above your ass crack

Otherwise, I find them very attractive.
It’s an interesting question. I’m definitely not part of the Millennial generation that feels the need to get a tattoo. Personally I don’t t like them but a few women can pull them off nicely. Jules, April (never saw her but they look nice), Formerly Olivia Ninn and especially Karma Rains are heavily tatted and it really turns me on.

Random, and spur of the moment tats that were poorly planned and executed are a huge turn off. For some reason the bow tie tats on the upper rear leg do it for me. Plain black ink, gothic themes, skulls and cross bones are nice too
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2020, 10:54 PM
They may look good on you tight skin 20s, once you get close to the droopy 40s we'll see how they pull it off then. Older women with tattoos always remind me of a old bar maid
Slightly off topic, but my favorite, although it was never shown, was described in the movie "Down Periscope".

Played by Kelsey Grammar, the fun-loving CO of a diesel boat was reputed to have one on his dick.

Welcome Aboard

I considered it, but thought the tattoo, in addition to my miniature size, would cause my love of the hour to laugh out loud - assuming she could read the small print.
Also mixed on this one, but for the most part no tats is best. Have been with a few who pulled off some smaller ones just fine. And then there are the full out damn near covers everything where, no no no
I prefer no ink.
My preference is no ink.
I prefer none but in this hobby, finding a virgin is easier. So I stick with minimal and tasteful.
I love classy beautiful tattoos on a girl. Especially in color. I don't like the trashy ones with boyfriend names, or with sayings like "no ragrets". Yes i know it's misspelled. Lol! I've seen some that Actually add sexiness. But that's just my opinion.