To tell or not to tell

So.... I’m back on the dating scene- which is weird. Being a provider leaves me with a bit of a lingering question... at what point do you tell your potential partner that you do this? How do YOU approach it? I seem to be scaring boys off hard and fast.

Dear Abbey....
Real world and want to keep seeing a guy NEVER tell lol.

As you might guess I’m open to dating a provider and I have but most guys will never accept it.
I agree. Never tell. Most guys can't handle it. Especially the younger ones.
Meet in the middle an find a guy with a girlfriend now your even. Chance is funny thing, maybe you'll find a guy that you both just click!

My biggest loves started out as friends with benefits which include
One provider and several masseuses.
  • wonk
  • 03-06-2020, 07:51 AM
Why would it come up?

Asking about your career... no need to list every job you've ever had... I don't tell dates about that one time I worked at a car wash for 3 weeks back in the 80's...

Asking about your past sex / love life? No need to talk about body counts, just say "baby if you're worried we can get tested together, neither of us is a virgin and lets leave it at that" and if he can't handle that, better to find out early.
Need to tell before officially dating. Honesty to each other is necessary.
...give him a BJ...and then ask for $200...he'll get the message
Totally different situation, but I came out to my wife about my seeing providers almost 12 years ago. Wasn't fun, but love prevails and our relationship is better than ever. We followed the military lead "don't ask, don't tell". I don't think most guys would like to hear all about your work every day when you get home, but if they care about you, they'll make an effort to understand.

Can't resist an old joke... a couple on a singles cruise hit it off and have a wild and wonderful week together. The last evening at supper they talk about next steps.

He says - "I have to tell you, I'm a very serious golfer, so I'm at the driving range several nites a week and get at least 2 rounds in every weekend - hope you're ok with that."

Girl says - "No problem, but I need to tell you something too - I'm a hooker."

He says - "Well damn, have you tried turning your wrists over on your backswing?"
a couple on a singles cruise hit it off and have a wild and wonderful week together. The last evening at supper they talk about next steps.

He says - "I have to tell you, I'm a very serious golfer, so I'm at the driving range several nites a week and get at least 2 rounds in every weekend - hope you're ok with that."

Girl says - "No problem, but I need to tell you something too - I'm a hooker."

He says - "Well damn, have you tried turning your wrists over on your backswing?" Originally Posted by mtabsw
Unless he’s a hobbyist, it’ll kill it for sure.
Tell him right away and save time, maybe, still might kill it in the end.
When he tells his mother he's found a specials gal who tells him he's "One in a million" he wont be lying.
"specials" girl - I saw what you did there... made it even more hilarious.
Why would you tell someone you just met any details like this?. Never hand someone a stick to beat you with.
Don't kiss and tell ..
Hey he may be okay with it at first !
From some guys view point, if we got fairly serious and we enjoyed sex with each and things led to everything BB. I would want to know you were banging other hard dicks daily, especially from an STD perspective. I see a provider that struggles with this same issue. She use to tell them up front, and nearly all ran away as fast as they could, those that didn't viewed her differently. Now she doesn't say anything up front, and when it becomes serious, she struggles with to tell or not to tell even more so. A couple have ask her to quit and it may could work, but she is honest with them and tells them she currently likes what she is doing (money). Just a tough, tough situation for her.