With The Corona Virus are you washing as much

How many times a day are you washing your hands?
Yeah, I was wonderilng has anyone changed their hobbying habits due to this virus.
I will be doing a check list
Have you been out of the county or on a Cruise
any one in your family sick.
Wash your hands and face every one taking a 10min shower off the clock .
Thats a great idea Gina!!!
Its sad really that it takes the Flu to remind people to be Clean maybe its just me
Taking a full shower upon arrival is my typical M.O. anyhow so none of that will change for me. (I have this thing about being squeaky clean.)

What I would hope is that the ladies are being as diligent and showering between guests, even if the prior guest was there for limited activities. Actually, I'm hoping that happens even without any kind of virus warnings, but I know it's not always the case.

A mutual shower, even on the clock to get started, is a great option but fewer and fewer are allowing that or participating.

A mutual shower for me not what I like to do
Get's my hair wet and it's such a pain to redo it and takes up more time same with make up
May Be why we don't like to
Now last appt or only appt of the day I don't mine.

Why do men not want to shower when they been at work all day ? but will take a 25min shower after ?
Too many times. Numbers has increased with corona. Whenever I see Asians in Dallas with mask, I run to sink to wash hands.
Wash your hands and face every one taking a 10min shower off the clock . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Can we apply a little common sense here? I appreciate your concern, but if a client really wants what you're offering do you really think he won't be motivated to give less-than-truthful answers? And what do you think the pre-session shower is really going to accomplish? It's not like an infected person carries the coronavirus only on the skin. Are you going to ban LFK, DFK, DATY? Maybe make the client wear a mask during the entire session? How well do you think that's going to go over?
  • BLM69
  • 03-11-2020, 02:58 AM
Wash your hands and face every one taking a 10min shower off the clock . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
What check list? You ask, tricks will lie! Don't waste your time asking for lies
Oh my god you mean Client's lie who knew this !!!!
The cat's outta the bag now
The cat's outta the bag now Originally Posted by mrredcat43
And now there’s a new strand of this shit called Corona Extra !
Now, it’s social distancing. Soon, phone sex and FaceTime sex will be the new thing.