Which hotel bars are frequented by providers?

I'm on a temporary assignment away from DFW, but come back occasionally for meetings. Since I have a renter in my house, I'll need to stay in hotels when I come back.

Sometimes I just can't plan an encounter ahead of time, so I was wondering which hotels in Dallas-FortWorth - Arlington would offer the best chance to meet a new friend in the hotel bar?
Good luck getting an answer on this one
Good luck getting an answer on this one Originally Posted by zingao
You know, I apparently didn't think this one through. Thank you for being so tactful to my stupid moment. ��
Assignment from the Bureau?
Nice try Fed
Nice try Fed Originally Posted by mrredcat43
You have the right to remain silent. Haha, I have a hunch I'm really in for it here. I just didnt think.
Assignment from the Bureau? Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
J. Edgar's ghost sent me.
Would you trust just any one sitting at a bar you know nothing about . Who knows what she have might waiting for you.
I'm on a temporary assignment away from DFW, but come back occasionally for meetings. Since I have a renter in my house, I'll need to stay in hotels when I come back.

Sometimes I just can't plan an encounter ahead of time, so I was wondering which hotels in Dallas-FortWorth - Arlington would offer the best chance to meet a new friend in the hotel bar? Originally Posted by almostfamous
You make a great point. I clearly wasn't thinking this one through.
  • motor
  • 03-11-2020, 06:18 PM
J. Edgar's ghost sent me. Originally Posted by almostfamous
was it the one in a dress
It's okay somethings we just don't think clear when you are trying to get laid !!
Kinda like one of us picking up a guy at the bar , how would she screen him ?

That's if she screens and there are ladies who do work the high end hotel bars .

I saw 2 at hotel once , was kinda fun to watch 2 young ladies work this way older guy , and dressed well I just say very trashy , So I ask the bartender about the ladies and she told me they get a few in time to time but can't do any thing about it as long as they are not making a big deal about what they are there for.

But was fun to watch them work in this guy and on one knows why i'm at the hotel LOL .

I always have the same story line..
And No i'm not give out this hotel info ,,
You make a great point. I clearly wasn't thinking this one through. Originally Posted by almostfamous
There’s a famous hotel down at Harry Hines that many stroll around in front of the building. You should have no problem in getting laid. However, I do believe the hotel was destroyed by the recent tornado.

Most of them are hanging out at the convenience store, so maybe you can set-up your sting operation in the bathroom stalls and bust them in the act.
Yeah I'm thinking this whole thing was a bad idea. You folks were actually classy in the way you steered me away from this. You could have called me a dumbass, but you responded tactfully and with humor. Thank you.
Not cool! WTF were you thinking asking this question? You will probably need to request a new handle and look for newbie friendly providers to rebuild your credibility.
Well there are a few of us who like to help out not be rude for just asking !
Yeah I'm thinking this whole thing was a bad idea. You folks were actually classy in the way you steered me away from this. You could have called me a dumbass, but you responded tactfully and with humor. Thank you. Originally Posted by almostfamous