Share your craziest appointment

I'll share mine first. I met a white provider on another site about two years ago. I disclosed I was AA, but older,respectful, and professional career. She said she loves seeing AA. She asked if I liked doggie after we undressed. When she got on her knees I noticed a confederate flag trash stamp on her back. It was a little akward tapping it while seeing a racist flag. All I could think was this snow angel was thinking I really hate them ****** but damn they got big cocks Lol
OP, That’s kinda hot actually. Mine delve into really crazy from one trying to scratch my eyes out when I tried to leave because of her obvious bad habit, one catching her hair on fire because she leaned back into a candle, to finding dudes in the shower, one passing out in my bed, one banging on my neighbors door at 2am (whoops wrong address) and me going to the ER after we mutually agreed to be tased when we hit our collective O. I even even agreed to meet a Dom in a supermarket parking lot and she stuffed me in her trunk to take me her dungeon for a kidnapping / torture session. Now I’m slowing down and just glad to get it up.
Had a session in the movie theater.
Provider opened the door to the motel with a bag on her head and said she would not take it off. I said ok. Went to bathroom, washed my hands, then walked out the door.
going to the ER after we mutually agreed to be tased when we hit our collective O. I even even agreed to meet a Dom in a supermarket parking lot and she stuffed me in her trunk to take me her dungeon for a kidnapping / torture session. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Holy Shit !!! Lol !!! You kinky man, you !!! I love it
Getting harrassed by LE in the parking lot. Caught me with a friend. Put me in their car, took my phone, lost my phone in their car, took donut money then let me go. Been going to motels ever since.
Warning...this is a re-run

Buddy of mine and I visited a house of ill repute in Arizona and vanished into separate rooms with different ladies.

A few minutes into the session there was a loud bang and screaming in the hallway.

I asked the provider if it was the cops....she said NO...A ROBBERY!

We ducked behind a chair...the door was kicked open...the culprit left.

We dressed quickly and ran out of a back door. I jumped in the rental car and started looking for my buddy (pre cell phone era).

Cops swarmed the place...still driving around looking for my buddy...gave up and headed back towards the hotel.

...found him walking on the side of the desert road in his tightie whities.

He went back the next day for his wallet...believe it or not...they actually saved it for him.

So, we finished our sessions...On The House!
Getting pegged by a provider while 5 other girls sat in a circle around us and watched.
Got a couple three of them.

There was this one visit where this chick was blowing me, bobbing really good on my wood. Doing an awesome job. Then she hits me with the "bad" news, that it was that time of the month, so we couldn't go any further. She said if I wanted, I could bang her friend hiding in the bathroom. It was bad enough that she was cat fishing me (wasn't the girl in the pic, but I blew off that red flag upon arriving). I'm thinking, this friend is probably worse looking than she was (she was a little on the heavy side, but plenty cute...enough to sucker me in). This was the point where you start mentally kicking yourself in the balls for ignoring that first red flag and not bolting for the door. I agreed in silent disgruntled-ness.

That friend of hers comes out of the bathroom and...damn. Lo and behold, what came out was a hot, slim thick Brazilian that didn't speak English. I shit you not...Coke bottle figure, cute little mushroom haircut, respectable size rack, bronze skin (well, it was dimly lit in the room, but I could see enough). I actually thought I was being hobby punked for a second. She blew me for maybe another minute and then laid down on the bed and let me plow her (I was a gentleman and didn't try to split her open). Needless to say, I didn't last too long. It's amazing how the hormones perk up when the hotness factor of a woman is overwhelming to the visual receptors (it helped that her tiny pussy was hot, snug, and wet).

This turned out to be an awesome "No...no...YES!!" moment, like in sports, when a player takes a ridiculous, unfathomably low percentage shot...and it's nothing but net.
I saw a tiny Greek provider, she was 19 at the time, for almost a year. Was in town with my family at one of the mega churches and BAM, there she is. Four rows ahead of me, my teen Greek princess. She was with her parents, dressed very conservative, incredible.
[QUOTE=3 Girls at a time;1061989866]I saw a tiny Greek provider, she was 19 at the time, for almost a year. Was in town with my family at one of the mega churches and BAM, there she is. Four rows ahead of me, my teen Greek princess. She was with her parents, dressed very conservative, incredible

The question is did you keep tapping that ass?
Yes, continued to see her for another 6 months. Passed on church.
Yes, continued to see her for another 6 months. Passed on church. Originally Posted by 3 Girls at a time
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9eb6...temid=10055367
I was hoping to hear provider experiences too. I know providers seeing middle aged white men have some crazy ass stories.
I've had a guy pass out after sex! Ok I'm embellishing
a little.. but he did fall straight back and hit the floor..
we lasted the full hour