I miss Kira

I know I’m not alone when I say I really miss Kira. She is one of the only providers that I ever felt totally comfortable around. Her place always felt safe, She always felt safe, she always felt clean, and it was just easy to be with her. Good conversation, good skills and I found her to be gorgeous. I hope wherever She is, and whatever she is doing Makes her happy.
Ditto all the above...I remember my last couple of visits,WOW.. Been looking for a replacement, but pickings just aren't the same. Hard stockings and heels to fill..Had some conversation post retirement but has gone silent since...Wish her well......
i saw kira several times over a decade ago. when was the last time she was around?
I believe she stopped seeing clients roughly at beginning of Covid,but didn't post announcing retirement until year or so later
She was one of the best......hands down...........Hope she is doing well
Anyone seem anymore postings from her friend Poison Ivy?
gotta be glad for her.. when you can move out of this profession I don't care who glarmourizes it.. its a step above rock bottom when you gotta a suck a dick for rent.
gotta be glad for her.. when you can move out of this profession I don't care who glarmourizes it.. its a step above rock bottom when you gotta a suck a dick for rent. Originally Posted by Funtimes44
I agree 1000% with southgate..........Albany blond was not sucking dick for rent.........she was doing it to afford a high class life style........like summer cabin and boat. Does anyone here think for 1 minute that Sara Charles is sucking dick for rent? I don't.......not even for 1 second