Suidae Don, the retired 5 ‘Spur’ General

You lost seats in the Senate. You lost seats on the Supreme Court bench, and you didn't gain a fucking thing in the White House. Only a real loser like you would think that's "winning".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You gotten your asses beat soundly in every issue, every major special election, plus the mid terms.

HOW DOES DEFEAT TASTE?????
You gotten your asses beat soundly in every issue, every major special election, plus the mid terms.

HOW DOES DEFEAT TASTE?????
Originally Posted by Little Monster
You lost seats in the Senate. You lost seats on the Supreme Court bench, and you didn't gain a fucking thing in the White House. Only a real loser like you would think that's "winning".

Ankle bracelets and defeat are your specialties!

HOW DOES DEFEAT TASTE????? Originally Posted by Little Monster
So again from the NYT earlier last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tType=REGIWALL

While Republican candidates like Ms. Lesko have mostly prevailed in the recent special elections, they have been winning by sharply reduced margins.
So they mostly continue to win recent special elections right after Trump was elected.

Now that wasn’t very nice, IBH.

Be careful you don’t hit yourself in the chins with that that knee jerking!

We all know that the people did not approve of the SCOTUS appointments. The Senate is ill conceived for today’s America and the founding fathers, if alive today, would call your gang criminals.

Your blind loyalty to a dictatorial regime speaks volumes.

We all know that the people did not approve of the SCOTUS appointments. The Senate is ill conceived for today’s America and the founding fathers, if alive today, would call your gang criminals.

Your blind loyalty to a dictatorial regime speaks volumes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So exactly the discussion that came out of another thread.

The losers on the left come up with the following when they don't get their way.
  1. Remove the EC
  2. Pack the SC with our nominees.
  3. Admit states/provinces to change the balance of the Senate.

It's funny they can only hang their hat on 1/6th of the government in what's considered the "lower House".

Your blind loyalty to a dictatorial regime speaks volumes.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The American "people" did approve of the SC appointments. The dim-retard rejects who don't approve aren't "the people" ... they're Kool-aid sucking zombies.

This has to be the most patheic attempt at a rebuttal in this forum!!

Your side has gotten your asses beat the fuck down ever since Asshole has been in office. GET OVER IT!!!!
This has to be the most patheic attempt at a rebuttal in this forum!!

Your side has gotten your asses beat the fuck down ever since Asshole has been in office. GET OVER IT!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Monster
People who are awarded ankle bracelets by court judges are the most pathetic creatures in society. People mandated to wear ankle bracelets are too stupid to realize that they have lost any and all credibility.
People who are awarded ankle bracelets by court judges are the most pathetic creatures in society.

People who vote for and defend child rapist like you do are the most pathetic creatures in society

People mandated to wear ankle bracelets are too stupid to realize that they have lost any and all credibility.
Nope, people who resort to pathetic off topic replies such as this one are those who have lost all credibility, it shows that they have nothing else, thus proving that they continue to get their asses beat like they have the past two and a half years
Nope, people who resort to pathetic off topic replies such as this one are those who have lost all credibility, it shows that they have nothing else, thus proving that they continue to get their asses beat like they have the past two and a half years Originally Posted by Little Monster

People who are awarded ankle bracelets by court judges are the most pathetic creatures in society. People mandated to wear ankle bracelets are too stupid to realize that they have lost any and all credibility. Slick Willie was closer to Epstein than you'll ever admit and he is a fucking dim-retard like you! BTW, you made yourself the topic.

BTW, you made yourself the topic.
Nope, I stated a pure fact that you and your side have gotten your sorry asses beat the past two and a half years and the only thing you can do is resort to pathetic, meaningless, off topic reply. You keep losing, and will continue to lose get over it.
Nope, I stated a pure fact that you and your side have gotten your sorry asses beat the past two and a half years and the only thing you can do is resort to pathetic, meaningless, off topic reply. You keep losing, and will continue to lose get over it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Everyone in the world knows better. Only a real loser wearing an ankle bracelet is too ignorant and stupid to understand the facts.
Everyone in the world knows better. Only a real loser wearing an ankle bracelet is too ignorant and stupid to understand the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not wearing ankle bracelet "smart one", only a defeated moron would give a pathetic reply like that. this is a prime example as to why your side keeps on getting beat.
I'm not wearing ankle bracelet "smart one", only a defeated moron would give a pathetic reply like that. this is a prime example as to why your side keeps on getting beat. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Oh, but you are wearing it, because it you will never forget it. Only a real loser wearing an ankle bracelet is too ignorant and stupid to understand the facts.