Silly NY Laws

• Chloe
  • 11-14-2010, 09:02 PM
NY State Laws

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”. GUILTY

Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”. I knew I had to stop doing this one after the first few client reviews lol

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. I think I owe the courts a million dollars

It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it.

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket. Not even in the winter?? lol

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-...ew-york?page=0
NY State Laws

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.
The judge made that opps was once my lawer. the case "tree top seven"
It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”. GUILTY
But can go topless. "I heart NY"
Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”. I knew I had to stop doing this one after the first few client reviews lol
""

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. I think I owe the courts a million dollars
as all on this board, But I do think you owe more than most of us. NYS need the cash. We may be a easier target then the Indians
It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun.
Another law that is covered by many other laws. So why
The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
I knew it. Lawers in NYS hated SuperMan and the American Way.
New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it.
In Turkey File Monday Done Friday
A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket. Not even in the winter?? lol
Can not reply On ECCIE
While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.
I'm guily. But I hope the provider I was with will not talk for a lesser charge. To bad it was before I joined ASPD. That would have been a good review. Aerosmith - Love In An Elevator
Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM.
Barefoot and awwww never mind
ok so I do a web search on "silly ny laws". and I find many but your 3rd one!!!

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking "at a woman in that way." A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll.

so you are safe with the flirting. but if you would stop with the "body hugging clothing" I would not be wearing hourse-blinders

I also think a law is in order for women can not go for a walk. As it is a major reason in the spring, summer, and fall, for men to wreck a car!!!!!! kidding, but make sens when looking at other silly NYS laws
it is illegal to be as Fine as Chloe in 47 States, Guam, PR and the American Virgin Islands ( which would have to change its name if/when Chloe visits).

Fortunately, for us, she is Legal in NY.
excuse me sir, is that an ice cream cone in your pocket or are you just REALLY excited to see me!
  • Chloe
  • 11-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Are we really lucky for the topless law being allowed? The Ukrainian ladies are fighting for it . . . we only get hot topless women with stars on their tits in strip clubs!!
I seem to recall that a woman going topless in NYC a year or so back got arrested (illegally), fought it, and won something like $25,00 from the court for infringement of her civil rights.

All I can say is... ladies, go out there, take it off, and sue the pants off us!

erm...

edit: ahh here it is

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...true.html?cat=
Are we really lucky for the topless law being allowed? The Ukrainian ladies are fighting for it . . . we only get hot topless women with stars on their tits in strip clubs!! Originally Posted by Chloe

This picture is hillarious on so many levels ... One of them being they protest against Russia (ladies are from Ukraine) in front of monument to Lenin and holding signs saying "we are not easy to bend over" ))

Lina
In my humble estimation, if you are standing outdoors with stars pasted over your nipples and nothing else, holding a sign which says "we are not easy to bend over", you are kind of sending a mixed message
  • Chloe
  • 11-18-2010, 10:35 PM
This picture is hillarious on so many levels ... One of them being they protest against Russia (ladies are from Ukraine) in front of monument to Lenin and holding signs saying "we are not easy to bend over" ))

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
lina wanna go out and protest Can I hold the sign that says I AM easy to bend over lol? rotflmao
lina wanna go out and protest Can I hold the sign that says I AM easy to bend over lol? rotflmao Originally Posted by Chloe
still a sapling.