TEXAS PEOPLE

Keep your accounts so you can p.m. do not run so fast. Most ladies have folders we will send p.m.s when close to you
And no matter where you are!
DO NOT TEXT ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU. It Takes a warrant for a phone call tap so you can say pretty much anything on the phone but texts and emails are forever ask Kobe Bryant about texts. Ask Hillary about Emails.
If your freedom isn't worth getting a $45 a month straight talk phone then get out the hobby.. put your passcode you normally use just add the letter e or p in the front or back or both lol so you don't forget your password lol.

These people kill me with texting locations and room numbers if a SO downloads texts from her hubbys phone she has date, location and room number now she can find out your real life info pretty easy.

If your email is on a phone no warrant needed only on a computer.
PLEASE KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS.. Make it easy call a girl.
UMmm . . . .sorry to seem naive, but WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

I get that there is some new legislation out there, but what is it and how does it affect the hobby going forward?
PLEASE KNOW YOUR STATE LAWS.. Make it easy call a girl. Originally Posted by Majichands
very few will answer their phones.. almost all REQUIRE a text
very few will answer their phones.. almost all REQUIRE a text Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very True
UMmm . . . .sorry to seem naive, but WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

I get that there is some new legislation out there, but what is it and how does it affect the hobby going forward? Originally Posted by ICU 812
New Texas Law. In KC all the weekly and weekend ads are gone. The girls bios are gone too. So unless you can read the reviews, you have no info to contact a girl you haven't seen.
Texas People are All on Ourhome2
This is solid advice. I do want to add though, if you read the reasoning some of them are providing as to why they want their account deleted, just as many people are saying "no longer interested" or "no longer like this site" or "no longer worth visiting" or something along those lines. So it seems some are exiting not because they fear the legal implication, but because this site is no longer useful to them.
absolutely. the big majority are leaving because they think the Site is not useful any longer. I strongly disagree, but many of the quitters were marginal users who never really participated while here, so no loss.
Sorry to be so unconnected: What has happened in the legal scene to affect ECC
IE? What , if any, other sites have also been affected?

A post on OH2 pointed out the fact that that site's servers are physically in another country, and so unaffected by local; or State regulation.

But WHAT laws are driving the ECCIE decline?
Eccie is useful, just not so much in the past or in the open forums for providers anymore due to not being able to place ads. Guys can still review, and both have their private forums, but now, the providers are going to have to post in Coed much more. Yes, there will probably be creative threADS by providers and instead of having a showcase, the providers and hobbyists will open threads asking providers to show themselves in a uniform, a particular eye color, hair color, as well as many ISO threads dues loss of those forums.

When Eccie allowed ads, the ladies could do just one every week. On OH2, they can and always have been able to post an ad EVERY DAY and in two different forums.
Very True Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Only a text because we want to make sure you're truly someone interested in having a real conversation about why you are contacting us. I prefer text first and then am happy to get on a phone call but I get so many spam calls and I also am hardly ever in a place to receive such a private call, I will never answer. However, you don't have to say anything explicit! Just a hello will do via text. You can even say "Hello, do you have a moment to chat?"

Maybe there are some that require more text, but personally, I prefer to stay away from any explicit text dialogue.
Sorry, but secret wiretaps even in small cases against any of those participating, are now a thing. https://reason.com/2018/12/21/congre...on-sex-workers