C'mon Kentucky!

Why is this site so dead here?!? In these post sesta/fosta times ECCIE has, imho, become the no. 1 review and info gathering site around for this hobby. This has become, just in the few months since I joined, an invaluable resource while on business trips. But not locally. Admittedly, I don't hobby much locally as I have a lot to loose and don't shit in my own backyard much, however, in the future (this afternoon for example) when I see a provider I'm going to tell her about this site and encourage her to start a bio page here and offer to write her first review. Let's see if we can get this thing kick-started here in the bluegrass state (assuming there's anyone reading these Kentucky posts).
Be safe and have fun, Ace.
Why is this site so dead here?!? In these post sesta/fosta times ECCIE has, imho, become the no. 1 review and info gathering site around for this hobby. This has become, just in the few months since I joined, an invaluable resource while on business trips. But not locally. Admittedly, I don't hobby much locally as I have a lot to loose and don't shit in my own backyard much, however, in the future (this afternoon for example) when I see a provider I'm going to tell her about this site and encourage her to start a bio page here and offer to write her first review. Let's see if we can get this thing kick-started here in the bluegrass state (assuming there's anyone reading these Kentucky posts).
Be safe and have fun, Ace. Originally Posted by Ace Johnson
I'm back and will be around here passing on info for a while. this site will become better! Stay tuned!
It seems like this forum has always been slow. Hopefully things pick up for y'all.