STL Advice

Gentleman-

I'm flying into town and I see my go to place Scarlett's is under construction. I always like going there because I could get some extra's, from some hot black chicks and I felt safer than Dollies and Wiseguys. I had only been to the those clubs once and parking lot freaked me out. Is it ok to go to these places? Is there someone else I should check out? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
If you go during the day you will have 00000 issues. Just walk in like you own the place.
I've gone to Dollies and Wise Guys during the afternoon thru very late evening and have not had any problems. Just pay attention, don't dally in the parking lot and walk straight in the door. There have not been any recent reports of robberies or muggings near the clubs but I suppose it could always start happening again.

I hope they reopen Scarlett's soon.
  • FITR
  • 08-08-2019, 06:09 AM
Hey Jannisary, clean out your inbox. FWIW, I'd be surprised if Scarlett's reopens. For such a "small" fire, they could have leveled the place and rebuilt by now.
I'll try get my inbox cleaned up later today...

I was by Scarlett's about 2 or 3 weeks ago and there has definitely been work going on at the place. It looked like they were taking down the neon lights from the roof, there were storage boxes all over the parking lot, and other stuff going on.

My guess is they decided on a pretty complete renovation of the property. It was getting pretty old and dated when they bought it. I saw pictures of the club from after the fire and it looked like the fire fighters ripped most of the drop ceiling down trying to find the fire and get at it. There was blown in insulation above the ceiling and of course it all fell down along with the ceiling tiles. So basically they had a very small fire that resulted in a huge mess. Given the current state of the strip club economy I probably would have just had a cleaning company come and clean up the mess and then put up a new ceiling, lights, sound system, etc that was all tied into the ceiling and then went on with business but its their money and if they want to spend it on renovations then more power to them I suppose. I would not bitch about a company deciding to actually invest in the strip club scene around here.