Tell me one of your fetishes

Foot Worship is my favorite, Love Feet!
Rubbing and Inserting a lubed middle finger in her ass, just a tiny bit in, during sex in any position.
Pegging and don't go easy 🔥😍
Female Domination

Give one of yours?
Skull fucking with the head over the side of the bed, with facial finish. Love the look of Mascara, eyeliner, cum, foundation mixing and streaming down your face.
The natural scent of a woman. No perfume, no artificial scents. And of course tattoos, sleeves are hot.
The natural scent of a woman. No perfume, no artificial scents. And of course tattoos, sleeves are hot. Originally Posted by awildcat1
Personal Preference the key. Open menu is more important that tats.
small penis humiliation
Toe sucking and bootyhole sniffing
gotta get the balls sucked on, both at same time in the mouth, the pain is such a turn on, squeeze them, suck them, rub them til they go numb, gives me so much extra fluid in my orgasms, turns me into a firehose, i love the feeling of 6 solid streams flying out of my cock
So many lol
Having a guy worship/lick and enjoy my ass
Pegging a guy
Back scratches on me that make me orgasm
Booty slides
Fantasy, more than a fetish I guess, since I have yet to truly experience it. Squirting...so intriguing to me.

Of course many of the others that folks have listed I am into as well--ass play is up at the top, but sparingly, as to not spoil a good thing. CB
Eating my own cum. Love to eat it from a woman's pussy, or form her mouth, or from her nipples, or from her face, or form her ass crack, or from her hands.... well ok anywhere from a woman's body, but I also love to stroke myself off and eat it from my hand.

One of my favorite things is for a woman to have public stubble. I love to like my cum from public stubble and feel the bristles as I eat my cum.
Heavy foreplay, both ways. Just fun, licking, kissing, poking, rubbing, feeling...