When Only The Best Will Do! 🥂

After a few years, I’ve decided to come out of retirement.... I’ve noticed a lot of changes have taken place.

One thing that has changed is the quality of the company I enjoy entertaining has changed quite a bit for me! I’ve learned that quality companionship is a must. I prefer extended dates, so we can allow ourselves to really take our time, chilled bottle of champagne, Nice attire, upscale location. Companionship at its finest.

Does anyone else feel this way? Interested in gaining insight with the way things have changed.
How do we get into that world?
How do we get into that world? Originally Posted by SweetSexyShar
Weeding out the men who equally enjoy the same things, Men really have a difficult time understanding "high end" companionship on this board I've noticed.... Not to speak negatively towards the females who's rates are in the 130-300 range, but they've really watered it down for the rest of us.
I like my liquor neat, no provider can water down this industry.

I've been blessed to have met some awesome gents on this site. Being selective allows me to find the quality connections I desire.

Most men are only seeking a quick encounter based on services provided for what's in their budget. Those usually are not the men I prefer to cater too. Welcome back & best wishes xo

Jezebel
"Men really have a difficult time understanding "high end" companionship on this board"

I don't speak for anyone else here but for me I certainly understand "high end" companionship and it may/may not be for me. Bottom line is that this is a business transaction whether it is for $300 or $3,000. I have met many wonderful ladies in the $300 range and many were phenomenal. I have also met a few in the $500 range who were absolutely horrible. Personally, for me I would rather meet more quality ladies in the $300 range who keep it real and I can see them more often or for extended dates.

I see she posted here in this thread so I'll say this. I spent some time with Ms. Jezebel once in San Diego and had a GREAT time! Back then she was one of those providers just a little bit more than the $300 range but not $600 like she charges now. Is she worth $600? Honestly...Maybe more! Would I spend that kind of money on a date today even knowing how much fun it was many years ago? Probably not.

Now if I won the lottery that is a different story.

To the ladies who think $300 is not enough, then, by all means, charge more! You will exclude many wonderful guys who just can't afford you. It's OK because there are plenty of women out there who will take your place in that $300 range. I wish you all the best but I can tell you that I have met many rich assholes who treat people like crap for free. I can't imagine how they would be if they were paying for you to be there.
"Men really have a difficult time understanding "high end" companionship on this board"

I don't speak for anyone else here but for me I certainly understand "high end" companionship and it may/may not be for me. Bottom line is that this is a business transaction whether it is for $300 or $3,000. I have met many wonderful ladies in the $300 range and many were phenomenal. I have also met a few in the $500 range who were absolutely horrible. Personally, for me I would rather meet more quality ladies in the $300 range who keep it real and I can see them more often or for extended dates.

I see she posted here in this thread so I'll say this. I spent some time with Ms. Jezebel once in San Diego and had a GREAT time! Back then she was one of those providers just a little bit more than the $300 range but not $600 like she charges now. Is she worth $600? Honestly...Maybe more! Would I spend that kind of money on a date today even knowing how much fun it was many years ago? Probably not.

Now if I won the lottery that is a different story.

To the ladies who think $300 is not enough, then, by all means, charge more! You will exclude many wonderful guys who just can't afford you. It's OK because there are plenty of women out there who will take your place in that $300 range. I wish you all the best but I can tell you that I have met many rich assholes who treat people like crap for free. I can't imagine how they would be if they were paying for you to be there. Originally Posted by orallvr69
So since you say you saw her back when.. since she has been 7 years in retirement are the pictures she posts here are current or views of her then?
So since you say you saw her back when.. since she has been 7 years in retirement are the pictures she posts here are current or views of her then? Originally Posted by greyghost48
I didn't know she was on this site till today and I only see one pic of her here. Her blurred website pics look like she did when I saw her so she either hasn't aged a day in 10 years or they are old pics. I saw her in 2010/11.
So since you say you saw her back when.. since she has been 7 years in retirement are the pictures she posts here are current or views of her then? Originally Posted by greyghost48
I think he is referencing Jezebel! Again, I agree with his above statement.... I don't believe I'm placing the correct emphasis on the companionship/ experience / time, I was curious about when creating this thread. The hourly rate isn't exactly my focus, its finding someone who enjoys HOURS or an evening opposed to the 1 hr appts. etc.
I think he is referencing Jezebel! Again, I agree with his above statement.... I don't believe I'm placing the correct emphasis on the companionship/ experience / time, I was curious about when creating this thread. The hourly rate isn't exactly my focus, its finding someone who enjoys HOURS or an evening opposed to the 1 hr appts. etc. Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
Yes, you are right. Jezebel is who I was speaking of.

I did misunderstand you, too, BTW. I have done multi hours and even a few get-togethers with others which were also fun.
I have never retired nor are my pictures out of date. I take new pictures every year and yes I do look like I have not aged and actually appear younger now, lol.

I hobby on occasion as well and have found great providers at 400hr. The comment was not about a price point it was about seeking quality connections.

Simple for some to understand. I prefer to be low volume & selective. Plus I get to spoil one person versus seeing numerous individuals in one day. Makes it special to me, everyone is unique.

My donations reflect that. Thanks for the comments. I have new reviews on TER & PD.

Be safe & have fun!
you are professional
Definitely!!!! I’m in the same boat.
Why do some women call what they charge "donations"?
Doesn't the word alone imply something to be given to the less fortunate, to the needy, to charity? Of course one legal definition is a "gift" but come one, it's all lexical semantics.

I don't accept donations, I have an hourly rate, which, for this area is reasonable. And, it's in the $350 range....am I watering it down for the other women here? Not at all, they can certainly charge more if they so choose.

Moving on; With the exception of a chilled bottle of champagne for every encounter, why can't it be or isn't it the norm to provide an upscale location (for incalls), be well dressed when your client arrives and take your time with your clients/friends?

When I'm entertaining I do not schedule visits closely together because I understand that sometimes our hour may be a lttile longer than that. I also undertsand that sometimes I've been paid for an hour and my client may leave in 45 minutes. Do I ask for more money because our visit has gone over by 15 minutes? Do I offer a prorated refund if my client leaves 15 minutes early? The answer is not to both. It's about balance, and unless you keep a very rigid schedule and an hour is an hour without deviation or more money, then I believe an hour is a good amount of time to spend getting to know new clients. And it's also been my experience if my clients are relaxed and know they won't be rushed out the door they turn into repeat clients. Which is a good thing in my opinion.

I typically do not do outcalls. I have a couple of clients that I will travel to see, but that's rare. I entertain in my private home. It's very clean, nicely decorated and smells good. Yes, I consider my home upscale and am fortunate to be able to stay home and entertain. I also offer my clients use of their "own" bathroom, which I keep stocked with most things a gentleman may need to freshen up before or after our erotic encounter.
I say all of this because I'm of the opinion that it's not solely up to the men to provide the "high end" experience.
If we want better clientele and experiences then we must do our part to draw that kind of client to ourselves.
Many women say they prefer quality over quantity but their actions say otherwise. Be selective, be choosy, be careful and don't see anyone you don't want yo see. It really is up to you.
...Men really have a difficult time understanding "high end" companionship on this board I've noticed.... Not to speak negatively towards the females who's rates are in the 130-300 range, but they've really watered it down for the rest of us. Originally Posted by Adrianna xo
I generally agree with your thought process but can not agree that all men here have a hard time understanding. I think many do and they are drawn into appropriate conversations when ladies display, as you seem to have, An understanding of the difference.
This is an interesting topic, one which we all have lots of opinions on. The elephant in the room is both sides are trying to get as much as they can. Most hobbyists want the very best quality on clearance discount and many providers wish premium dollars for the mere privilege of acknowledgment. Everyone also goes into the hobby wanting different things. Some want to establish a pseudo relation while others just want hot times with a hot person. A famous pimp named Iceberg Slim sad, “You are not paying a girl to stay. You pay her to go away.” At first it would be easy to dismiss his words but they are true. Hobby relationships are fantasies. They are not real, being temporary delights at best. So many problems could be avoided in people just remembered hobby relationships and actual ones are not the same.

It is the easiest thing to get more donation and then defending that as the best thing ever. I personally find that high end play is often not worth it. As much as many would like to think they are better company or a better provider, it is simply not necessarily true. More often higher end providers are prettier, but that is about all I can stereotype. Plenty of amazing woman have very affordable donations. Bedroom skills vary greatly with everyone, with some off the charts incredible and others being meh. It’s stupid but I often feel that I should be being paid with some providers. Not all men are dull witted conversationalists or duds in the sack. So in a way, I kind of see the point and also don’t. All meaningful encounters do not have to be priceless. Just because someone is paying or charging more doesn’t guarantee anything other than that.